Freedcamp is a web-based, mobile and desktop project management and collaboration tool that offers free services to organize and collaborate work effectively. It offers services to an unlimited number of users, files, and projects without any charges. This platform provides tools for task setting, schedule events on a calendar, discussion, set milestones, use discussion boards, time tracking and many more. To manage projects effectively, all users have an access to a number of essential applications and additional production tools can be purchased from paid plans. It is available at an affordable Freedcamp pricing point. Freedcamp reminds about projects and keeps updated through notifications on project tasks, discussions and shared files.
- Freedcamp has user-friendly design that empowers people to work together and lead a work project from home or at the office.
- Freedcamp can easily organize projects, tasks, and track team working time.
- Freedcamp collaboration software is used by multitasking project managers in order to keep control on their projects, resources, budget, and setting and receiving notifications on “to do” tasks.
- Freedcamp Dashboard allows the user to access any project in one place to remian organized, updated, and productive.
- All projects can be organized into separate sections and relevant people can be added to set tasks, provide information on task accomplishment or monitoring the progress. Every task can be divided into subtasks according to individual tasks for team members.
- Freedcamp Kanban can keep separate tasks in the form of cards which are moved into completion by hand.
- Freedcamp core features include core project management, project scheduling, document and issue management, project collaboration, portfolio management, reporting, and task and time tracking.
- Freedcamp Project management software Mobile support allows to access the website via the users’ mobile device.
Project Management Software
Project management software is a software which is used for various purposes in a project, such as planning, scheduling, resource allocation, and change management. It allows project managers, stakeholders, and users to control costs and manage budgeting, quality management, and documentation and can also be used as an administration system. It is an online system for collaborating and working on tasks in organizations. These online systems provide real-time information to the managers and make the performance of tasks easy. In addition, they allow organizations to allocate specific resource for specific tasks. Correct allocation can reduce operational cost and the overall risk associated with tasks being performed.
Other vendors of Project Management Software are as below –
Deltek Inc, Proofhub, Linkd, Float, Forecast, Freedcamp, Airtable, Steinbeis Task Management Solutions, Aha! Labs, Nifty Technologies, Mango Technologies, Swit, Oracle Corporation, Sap Se, Andolasoft Inc., Openproject, Basecamp, IMS, Aec Software, Smartsheet Inc, Planio, Skwish Ltd, WRIKE, Taiga Agile LLC, Meister, Flow, Duet, Unit4 Nv, Ca Technologies, Netengine Pty Ltd, Microsoft, Easy Projects Net, Husky Marketing, Taiga, Agile Llc, Asana, Monday, Steinbeis Task Management Solutions, Solo, Teamleader, and Flicksoftware.