Pricing & PlansChoose a right plan for your project
- With access to a comprehensive materials library, intuitive physically-based NVIDIA MDL material creation and real-world environments and lighting you can quickly achieve stunning images and animations of your designs.
- A range of integrated post-production features and fine tuning controls allow finishing touches and refinement for your final shots.
- Reduce the need for post production using camera effects in Iray
- Simultaneous Render Element Generation
- Using Iray for Maya will simplify and enhance your design experience; use it to create stunning materials for stills and animations, at all stages of the design process with material nodes that are directly integrated into Maya.
- Iray for Maya gives you access to physically-based materials, lighting and environments and can be easily scaled across multi-GPU workflows.
- Iray for Maya provides you with a multitude of lighting features to enhance the realism of any scene or environment.
- Using Iray for Rhino will give you continual, realistic feedback as you change aspects of your model and define lighting schemes and materials.
- Choose from an extensive list of physically based materials, representing as they would in the real world
- Continually review your design while rendering in Iray for Rhino
- Iray Server will co-ordinate a cluster of networked machines to reduce your render times and streamline your workflow
- Iray Server speeds up your creative process by bridging to your Iray application and streaming back the rendered results as you manipulate your scene.
- Iray Server is available on Windows and Linux, seamlessly coordinating with Iray client machines regardless of their operating system.
Pricing information for NVIDIA CORPORATION IRAY is supplied by the provider or retrieved from publicly accessible pricing materials. Final cost negotiations to purchase NVIDIA CORPORATION IRAY must be conducted with the vendor.