Pricing & PlansChoose a right plan for your project
- Provides artists, modelers, and animators with powerful 3D modeling, rendering, simulation, texturing, and animation tools. Get a familiar UI and workflow.
- Available for Windows 64-bit, Mac OS X
*Every subscriber has access to -
- Autodesk Support Specialists
- Remote Desktop Assistance
- Online Resources
- Reality-bending visual effects
- Photorealistic and natural characters
- Procedural motion graphics
- Add and customize tools with simple scripting to fit the workflow of any artist
- Adaptable and sturdy enough to support complex pipelines for big projects
- Supports standard workflows and data formats in film and games
- Create 3D characters and environments with traditional modeling tools
*Licensing - Single-user license available online
Multi-user (network) license available from an Autodesk Reseller
- Get exactly the software you need for as long as you need it. Subscribe monthly, annually, or for 3 years.
- Simply and effectively manage software licenses, seats, and usage from your Autodesk Account.
Pricing information for AUTODESK Maya is supplied by the provider or retrieved from publicly accessible pricing materials. Final cost negotiations to purchase AUTODESK Maya must be conducted with the vendor.