Deem is an expense management software, developed by a company based in Silicon Valley, California, that simplifies management of costs and expenses for both employees and companies. Deem Open Expense is a configurable API that allows seamless integration between Deem travel data and an expense platform, thus allowing employees to easily book trips and submit expenses, and enabling companies to get increased control over policy compliance and spend management.
- Expense Reporting and Reimbursement
- Creates expense reports in a quick and intuitive manner, reconciles seamlessly with corporate feeds for American Express, Visa and MasterCard
- Matches travelers’ receipts with corresponding credit card records, thus enabling automatic update of transactions when bookings are changed or cancelled, and allows foreign and local currency
- Defines a multi-level approval workflow, including pre and post, and ad-hoc approvers, and allocates expenses to respective cost segments
- Customizes expense policy by segment and individual, caps expenses by type, and notifies travelers when expenses do not comply with policy, and allows access to pre-build and customizable dashboards and reports
- Uses built-in expense types to calculate mileage expenses based on distances on Google Maps, and mileage rates which can be configured
- Allows Android and iPhone users to capture expenses on-the-go, grants splitting of folios by type and allocation, and enables users to create and access expense reports, even when not online
Deem Pricing structure can be obtained on-demand, by providing basic details like email, company name, size, and industry. Deem website offers potential customers the option to request for a demo, post which companies interested in buying the software can request for a price-quote or latest Deem Pricing.
Deem website provides an option to request for a free demo, and hosts a variety of training material and a plethora of learning resources in the form of videos, case studies, fact sheets, blogs, and whitepapers. Users can also register for various events and webinars to learn more about the software.