Expend expense management software allows companies to reduce expenditures and also take charge of their spending by offering smarter connected payment cards, mobile apps and web management dashboards for multiple users. Track more than simply paying by card. Expend lets users make claims for expenses, check receipts and invoices, and make claims for mileage, all from one location. Reduce the cost and time involved in running multiple programs.
Expend pricing starts from $6.99 per month per user for a year subscription. For other plans, the user needs to contact the Expend support team. An email can be sent requesting for a quote. Here are the Expend Pricing plans in a detailed format
Basic Subscription - $6.99 per month per user
Expend expense management software offers a 30-day free trial and the users can start working the product and understand if it suits their business.
→ Receipt and Invoice Scanning
- Extracts details user needs so that expenditures and invoices relevant to any payment method can be submitted quickly and accurately.
- Monitors and manages company credit and debit card spending, PayPal, out-of-pocket, etc.
→ Track Mileage
- Submits mileage claims for immediate and accurate travel via HMRC-friendly Mileage Tracker, with Google Maps integration.
- Allows employees to track their miles as they go whether they attend client meetings, business trips or travel for various projects or locations.
→ Easy Cash Management
- Creates ATM withdrawal cash expenditure reports in any currency with receipts.
- Provides tracking, categorizing, and monitoring cash that’s owed to the business by maintaining a petty cash account for easy reconciliation in Xero and QuickBooks.
→ Business beyond Expense
- Allows handling the whole process starting from payment to reconciliation for any expense type, any currency, any payment method.
- Improves the cash flow forecasting with accurate real-time data that is designed to keep the accounting platform in order.