Expensify is an expense management software that allows the users to track their receipts and manage expenses on the go. The users have to simply take a photo of the receipt and Expensify automatically transcribes the details. It can categorize and code every receipt, and also submit automated business expenses for approval or reimbursement. Through its features such as corporate card reconciliation, direct syncs with all major accounting software, multi-level approval workflows, the user’s time is saved along with smart calculations.
Expensify offers four different pricing units depending upon the user requirement and the business size. The price ranges from $4.99 for individuals to $9 per month per user for groups. The following are the details:
- For individuals
- Track- $4.99/month/user
- Submit- $4.99/month/user
- For groups
- Collect- $5/month/user
- Control- $9/month/user
For additional information regarding the pricing, users may contact the support team.
Expensify Expense Management Software Demo:
Expensify provides a demo for all its packages on its website. In order to avail of the demo, the user has to log in to the website and place a request for the same. Expensify also offers other learning tools such as blogs, webinars, guides and FAQ’s.
Expensify Expense Management Software Features:
- One-Click Receipt Scanning
- Get expense report by taking and uploading the picture of the receipt
- Manage expenses efficiently without the need for manual entries
- Automatic Approval Workflows
- Create expense policy rules for the organization
- Configure Expensify to flag expenses requiring manager’s review
- Automatic Accounting sync
- Get automatically updated accounts after every transaction
- Receive constant visibility into the business’s finances
- Generate transactions as soon as reports are approved
- Transfer the money into employee’s bank through ACH direct deposi