Bx is a comprehensive expense management, accounting and productivity software, offered by OSREC Technologies, that is designed to enhance efficiency in completing tasks. Bx expense management software is made up of modules that help create a seamless workflow and allow the users to accomplish tasks such as project management and invoicing. Bx also offers finance management and catalogues invoices all in an easy to understand manner.
Bx is a web-based application and is offered as free software. It allows the user to customize the dashboard according to the business profile and offers the major modules at no cost to the user. However, Bx does charge licensing fees from its corporate clients at a flat rate of £7 per user, per month. Additionally, Bx pricing plan consists of a small processing fee when users accept invoice payments via Bx.
The Bx expense management software website offers demos through a collection of topic-centric documentation, and useful frequently asked questions. Bx offers a free demo to get acquainted with the features of the software.
- Helps in generating professional, elegant, and fully-customizable invoices
- Supports multiple taxes and foreign currencies
- Tracks purchases and expenses and sends invoices directly to clients, via email, WhatsApp, and SMS
- Reconciles invoices and expenses by enabling users to upload bank statements
→ Project Management
- Enables collaboration among team members and clients by providing a common platform to share projects
- Converts timesheet to invoices and quickly generates cost estimates
→ Digital VAT Solution
- Calculates VAT numbers on behalf of the users
- Enables submission of VAT returns to HMRC, using the Bx web app and the Bx excel add-in
→ Other Features
- Creates quotes, invoices, and credit notes in multiple currencies
- Tracks inventory with ease as stock levels directly tie to sales and purchases
- Helps in creating reports and dashboards, and further analyzing the data by exporting to Excel
- Integrates seamlessly with Stripe accounts to receive payments for users