It is a platform to transform and enjoy expenditures reporting and tracking. This system first automates a variety of operations relating to cost control and lets the user monitor their transactions in a snap. Receipts can also be automatically translated into expenses and then put together to create reports when the user needs them. Employees can record charges as they occur with individual expense reports. It's straightforward – upload receipts, categorize expenses, select the payment method and enter the total amount and submit expenses any time.
Zoho Expense Pricing:
It pricing starts from $2.5 per month per user for a premium subscription. For Enterprise plans, users need to contact the Zoho Expense support team. An email can be sent requesting the quote. Here are the pricing plans in a listicle format -
Premium Subscription - $2.5 per month per user
It's offers a free 14 days trial and the users can start working the product and understand if it suits their business. Users can sign up to know more about the features.
→ Expenses made easy
- Tracks the expenses, whether at work or anywhere, this software makes it easy to keep up with all the expenses.
- Scans reports and saves essential information such as date, cost, and company name automatically.
→ Effortless Expense Report
- Organize the expenditures in a simple report that can be submitted with a button press.
- Compiles in a single expense report all expenses from a business trip or customer visit and applies them for approval within minutes
→ Insightful Analytics
- Review the employee expenses and review policy infringements reports to control unnecessary spending.
- Provides insights to expense reports awaiting approval, and many more through intuitive dashboards