Felix is an enterprise procurement platform which provides large enterprises and local businesses a single and centralized platform to interact with and manage trade suppliers. It is a cloud based, modular virtual supplier marketplace that significantly improves productivity, reduces costs and mitigates risks for organisations and businesses of all sizes. This platform streamlines vendor pre-qualification, contract management and vendor relationship management, thereby eliminating the dependency on manual processes.
- Manages all the moving pieces of a supply chain in a single place
- Captures complete information from the vendors and shares knowledge in real-time
- Enables the user gain control over transactional information
- Allows the users to store and manage contracts in a secure repository and reduces leakage with the help of automated alerts which track key events
- Enables users to collaborate with their teams to make centralized and informed sourcing decisions
- Allows users to store supplier agreements, browse relevant vendors and formulate sourcing scenarios
Allows the user to grow their supply chain with new vendors, engaged participants and competitive pricing
Felix Pricing details are not revealed by the company. Users who are interested in using this platform need to contact Felix to obtain their current Felix Pricing.
Felix provides a free demo on their official website in the form of tutorials and illustrations to help the users get acquainted with its functionalities.