Tempo is a vendor management software that helps businesses increase their productivity without compromising on their quality. It is a Saas-based company that provides a customizable platform that allows its users to change workflow rules in accordance with their comfort in order to improve efficiency and mitigate errors and risks.
- Allows reports and data to be updated immediately with proper payment slips and balances with its real-time processing
- Enables users to access the platform from any browser without any specific hardware requirements
- Boosts productivity and processes efficiency through messaging, tasks, events and doc tracking features
- Mitigates risks and errors by reducing manual work
- Delivers reports on compliance audit items to the servicers using its inbuilt compliance features
- Keeps the users informed about any regulatory changes with the help of dynamic data forms and self-administered timeline tracking
- Integrates with servicing and case management systems with its built-in Web services and APIs
- Enables reportable communication with messaging features to keep both internal and external parties informed
Integrated with servicing applications like LoanDynamix to provide users a single view of borrowers and loans
Tempo Pricing details are not provided by the company on their official website. People who are intrigued by the software and are interested in using it need to contact ISGN directly to obtain the current Tempo Pricing.
Tempo provides a free demo on its official website or on the ISGN website in the form of tutorials and step-by-step illustrations to help the users get acquainted with all its features and functionalities.