Tradeshift is a cloud-based invoicing and procurement platform used by agile companies to connect with suppliers and partners to share and approve documents electronically. Tradeshift comes up with a platform where businesses can connect with their suppliers and accelerate transactions, from sending and receiving invoices, authorizing payments and product participation. Tradeshift expedites the process which leads to suppliers getting paid on time and faster delivery of products and services.
- Brings a global solution for spend management and making collaborations easy for strategic decision making
- Handles of invoices and expedites the payment process effectively, also manages invoices, working capital, payments all at one platform
- Manages sending, receiving and approval of invoices electronically without complications
- Speeds up the payment procedure leading to faster transactions by using Virtual cards
- Manages private marketplace, searches private and public marketplace and gives advanced shopping experience
- Provides a common platform for organizations and suppliers to come together to communicate, collaborate and expedite their transaction procedures
- Validates the received invoices and checks them according to business norms
- Automates invoice scanning which simplifies supplier onboarding using automatic classification and verification of an invoice
Tradeshift Pricing ranges from $10/user/month to $21/user/month, depending on the requirement of the organization.The Trademark Pricing segments are
Business - $21/user/month
Enterprise - Contact Tradeshift Customer Support.
Tradeshift provides a simple and interactive overview of the platform for the user via an animated video where different functionalities of the platform are elaborated. Interested users can sign-up and book a demo where they can understand and use different features of the platform and move forward with the paid package according to the requirement of the organization.