High resolution melting analysis (HRM) is an innovative closed tube, post-PCR genotyping technology used to identify the variation in nucleic acid sequences."
Visionary leaders are the leading market players in terms of new developments such as product launches, innovative technologies, and the adoption of growth strategies. These players have a broad product offering that caters to most of the regions globally. Visionary leaders primarily focus on acquiring the leading market position through their strong financial capabilities and their well-established brand equity.
Innovators in the competitive leadership mapping are vendors that have demonstrated substantial product innovations as compared to their competitors. The companies have focused on product portfolios. However, they do not have very strong growth strategies for their overall business, when compared with the visionary leaders.
Dynamic Differentiators are established players with very strong business strategies. However, they have a weaker product portfolio compared to the visionary leaders. They generally focus only on a specific type of technology related to the product.
Emerging companies have niche product and service offerings. Their business strategies are not as strong as that of the established vendors. The emerging vendors include the new entrants in the market, emerging in terms of product portfolio and geographic reach, and require time to gain significant traction in the market.
High-Resolution Melting Analysis Software Quadrant
Find the best High-Resolution Melting Analysis Software solution for your business, using ratings and reviews from buyers, analysts, vendors and industry experts
- Breadth and Depth of Product Offering
- How broad is the range of products offered?
- Which of the following type of product and service category do you offer for HRM?
- software and service
- Which of the following type of HRM reagents do you offer?
- Intercalating dyes
- Product Features and Functionality
- Required time to complete one cycle of real time PCR analysis
- Sample size run at a time by instrument
- Mulitplex feature offered by instrument
- Thermal accuracy of the instrument
- Avaiable blocks/wells of the real time PCR instrument
- Support and Service
- Which of the following type(s) of support service your company offers?
- Technical Support
- Customer Support
- After Sales Support
- Others, please specify