Content Usage Policy
360QUADRANTS CONTENT USAGE GUIDELINES
Content posted on 360Quadrants is the property of 360Quadrants or other parties that have explicitly granted 360Quadrants permission to use the content. Copying, modifying, sharing, or using the content in any other manner without explicit permission from 360Quadrants is prohibited.
Sharing content from 360Quadrants is permitted, subject to a few considerations. To ensure that you are not infringing on our copyright, or unwittingly abusing our rules and regulations, we advise you to read through the content policy shared below carefully.
SHARING CONTENT FROM 360QUADRANTS LEGALLY
- Any act of copyright infringement will be taken seriously; hence, refrain from claiming or contesting any of our content/ideas as your own.
- If you wish to modify, alter, or re-publish any of our data/content available on the site, you are required to obtain prior approval from us. 360Quadrants, at its sole discretion, may or may not approve this request.
- You can reference the 360Quadrants website if it is attributed to 360Quadrants & links back to the 360Quadrants website.
- You are permitted to, as part of your subscription/login, share and use the report and/or data internally (within the same company and country). You are welcome to request reports from us, which will be sent over the email.
- You are not permitted to publish our content on your website ‘AS IS’; however, a summarized or abridged version of our content is allowed. Your publication should contain backlinks to the main page for your product or service on the 360Quadrants website. You are allowed to use/reuse your content hosted on 360Quadrants on your site or affiliated sites.
- You are allowed to freely forward and/or print any newsletters published by us and sent to you via email without any restriction, except for commercial use.
- WE OFFER NO THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. This document shall not create or give rise to, nor shall it be intended to create or give rise to, any third-party rights. No third party shall have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of the agreement which does or may confer any right or benefit on any third party, directly or indirectly, expressly or implied.
- We disclaim all responsibility or liability for any losses, costs, damages, liabilities, expenses incurred by you or anyone as a result of use, reproduction, circulation, publication, or use of services contrary to the provisions of this Content Usage Guidelines.
WHAT IS ALLOWED AND NOT ALLOWED
- You understand that 360quadrants does not host reports, but also has live content, including user-generated content. You are not allowed to use the content for training or any other purpose without express approval from us.
- You will get access to website content from other users such as user comments, buyer questions, detailed product analysis, and reviews. You are not allowed to share the full review/comment, thread/questions, and answers/product analysis on your site. Only an abridged version can be re-used on your site with a link to the full content. User-generated is owned by us.
- Attribute 360Quadrants (or 360Quadrants.com) as the source of the content in a clearly visible location.
- In case you have secured permission to share/re-publish the content in full, ensure to link the relevant page to the source of the content.
CURIOUS ABOUT SPECIFIC TYPES OF CONTENT?