Single-cell analysis refers to the study of a single cell, isolated from tissues in a multicellular organism. Technologies such as flow cytometry and microfluidics are used to count, sort, and isolate single cells, which are the key steps in single-cell analysis. Currently, single-cell analysis has wide applications in cancer research, immunology, stem cell research, and neurobiology. "
Visionary leaders are the leading market players in terms of new developments such as product launches, innovative technologies, and the adoption of growth strategies. These players have a broad product offering that caters to most of the regions globally. Visionary leaders primarily focus on acquiring the leading market position through their strong financial capabilities and their well-established brand equity.
Innovators in the competitive leadership mapping are vendors that have demonstrated substantial product innovations as compared to their competitors. The companies have focused on product portfolios. However, they do not have very strong growth strategies for their overall business, when compared with the visionary leaders.
Dynamic Differentiators are established players with very strong business strategies. However, they have a weaker product portfolio compared to the visionary leaders. They generally focus only on a specific type of technology related to the product.
Emerging companies have niche product and service offerings. Their business strategies are not as strong as that of the established vendors. The emerging vendors include the new entrants in the market, emerging in terms of product portfolio and geographic reach, and require time to gain significant traction in the market.
Single-cell Analysis Products Quadrant
Find the best Single-cell Analysis Products solution for your business, using ratings and reviews from buyers, analysts, vendors and industry experts
- Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings
- Products offered for single cell analysis market
- Assay kits
- Other Consumables
- Instruments in products offered for single cell analysis market
- Flow cytometers
- Next-generation sequencing (NGS) systems
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Cell counters
- High-content screening systems
- Cell microarrays
- End users catered
- Academic & Research laboratories
- Biotechnology & biopharmaceutical companies
- Hospitals and diagnostic laboratories
- Cell banks and IVF centers
- Focus on Product Innovation
- New products launched in the year 2015-2016
- Products aligned to be launched in the next few years
- Product Features and Functionality
- Type of technologies used in single cell analysis
- Flow cytometry
- Next-generation sequencing (NGS)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Mass spectrometry
- Others, specify
- Support and Services
- Type of support service company offers
- Technical Support
- Sales Support
- Pre-sales support activities provided
- Product Requirement Specification
- Product Enquiry Support
- Product Education & Training