Comparing 10 vendors in Single Use Bioprocessing across 0 criteria.
Access Research To
- Expand Total Addressable Market
- Formulate Go To Market Plans
- Build Competitive Right to Win
- Identify Top Customers to Grow
The Single Use Bioprocessing Companies Quadrant is a comprehensive industry analysis that provides valuable insights into the global market for Single Use Bioprocessing. This quadrant offers a detailed evaluation of key market players, technological advancements, product innovations, and emerging trends shaping the industry.
Single-use bioprocessing technology is used in the development of disposable bioprocessing equipment and accessories to manufacture biopharmaceutical products. Single-use bioprocessing technology decreases the costs associated with complicated steps such as cleaning, sterilization, and maintenance of steel-based bioreactor systems.
The 360 Quadrant maps the Single Use Bioprocessing companies based on criteria such as revenue, geographic presence, growth strategies, investments, and sales strategies for the market presence of the Single Use Bioprocessing’ quadrant. While the top criteria for product footprint evaluation included Media Bags & Containers, Filtration Portfolio (Systems, Filters, Assemblies), Single-Use Bioreactors, Disposable Mixers, and Other Products.
Key trends highlighted in 360 Quadrants:
- The global single-use bioprocessing market is projected to reach USD 20.76 billion by 2027 from USD 8.18 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 20.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as the increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals & energy efficiency, the need to reduce water wastage, equipment floor space requirement, and the risk of cross-contamination are the key factors driving the growth of the single-use bioprocessing market. However, extractability and leachability issues regarding disposable components and environmental & economic concerns are the major factors restraining market growth.
- Another primary reason for the growth of the single use bioprocessing companies is the increasing need for biopharmaceuticals and the benefits associated with single-use bioprocessing, including enhanced energy efficiency, reduced water consumption, minimized floor space requirements, lower installation costs, diminished risk of product cross-contamination, and rapid implementation, are propelling the uptake of the single-use bioprocessing market, thereby creating a multitude of opportunities for the single use bioprocessing companies.
- The Single Use Bioprocessing market is witnessing high demand from end-use industries such as biopharmaceutical & pharmaceutical. The expansion of research and development initiatives, coupled with the rising manufacturing of biologics, constitutes the primary drivers for the growth observed in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company’s segment. The dynamics of the single use bioprocessing industry are advancing at a rapid pace. single use bioprocessing companies are modifying their product portfolio in order to meet the ever-evolving demand of various applications.
- North America accounted for this market’s largest share, followed by Europe in 2022. Increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals, especially from the aging population, growth in R&D investments by biopharmaceutical companies, and patent expiries of biologics are the key drivers for the single use bioprocessing market in North America. Additionally, the increased outsourcing of R&D and manufacturing service by pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies is expected to support the growth of the Contact Research Organizations (CROs) & Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) segments, thereby flourishing the business of Single Use Bioprocessing companies in the region. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow owing to factors such as expanding the biomanufacturing sector, increasing government support, and developing R&D infrastructure.
- In 2022, the single-use media bags and containers segment accounted for the largest share of the market by product. It was majorly due to the benefits such as lower capital investment, lower operating expenses, and lower environmental footprint, thus driving the growing adoption of these systems in biopharmaceutical applications. Some of the notable Single Use Bioprocessing Companies include Sartorius, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck, and Parker Hannifin among others.
- Some of the top single use bioprocessing companies in the market include Thermo Fisher Scientific (USA), Sartorius (France), Merck (Germany), and Danaher (USA). Product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and collaborations are the various strategies adopted by these companies in order to strengthen their position in the market. For instance, in April 2023, one of the top single use bioprocessing companies Sartorius and va-Q-tec (Germany) announced a long-term partnership for the joint development of innovative transport systems for the biopharmaceutical industry. Another company, Merck during the same period launched its Ultimus Single-Use Process Container Film, designed to provide extreme durability and leak resistance for single-use assemblies used for bioprocessing liquid applications.
The Full List
|Company||Headquarters||Year Founded||Holding Type|
|Danaher||Washington, D.C., USA||1984||Public|
|Parker Hannifin||Cleveland, USA||1917||Public|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific||Waltham, USA||1956||Private|