Comparing 11 vendors in Single Use Bioprocessing across 0 criteria.
Access Research To
- Expand Total Addressable Market
- Formulate Go To Market Plans
- Build Competitive Right to Win
- Identify Top Customers to Grow
360 Quadrants releases a list of "Top 11 Single Use Bioprocessing Companies, Worldwide 2023" in partnership with MarketsandMarkets. The report recognizes standouts in Single Use Bioprocessing, ranging from mid-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 companies. The vendor evaluation was conducted on over two hundred companies of which the top 11 were categorized and recognized as the new economic quadrant leaders.
Key trends highlighted in 360 Quadrants:
- The global single-use bioprocessing market is projected to reach USD 20.76 billion by 2026 from USD 8.18 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 20.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as the increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals & energy efficiency, the need to reduce water wastage, equipment floor space requirement, and the risk of cross-contamination are the key factors driving the growth of the single-use bioprocessing market. However, extractability and leachability issues regarding disposable components and environmental & economic concerns are the major factors restraining market growth.
- North America accounted for this market’s largest share, followed by Europe in 2022. Increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals, especially from the aging population, growth in R&D investments by biopharmaceutical companies, and patent expiries of biologics are the key drivers for the single use bioprocessing market in North America. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow owing to factors such as expanding the biomanufacturing sector, increasing government support, developing R&D infrastructure, and growing outsourcing in this region from North America and Europe.
- Based on the product, the single-use bioprocessing market is categorized into single-use media bags, and containers, single-use assemblies, single-use bioreactors, disposable mixers, and other products. In 2022, the single-use media bags and containers segment accounted for the largest share of the market. It was majorly due to the benefits such as lower capital investment, lower operating expenses, and lower environmental footprint, thus driving the growing adoption of these systems in biopharmaceutical applications.
- The key players in the market include Thermo Fisher Scientific (USA), Sartorius (France), Merck (Germany), and Danaher (USA). Product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and collaborations are the various strategies adopted by these companies in order to strengthen their position in the market. For instance, in April 2023, Sartorius and va-Q-tec (Germany) announced a long-term partnership for the joint development of innovative transport systems for the biopharmaceutical industry. Another company, Merck during the same period launched its Ultimus Single-Use Process Container Film, designed to provide extreme durability and leak resistance for single-use assemblies used for bioprocessing liquid applications.
The Full List
|Company||Headquarters||Year Founded||Holding Type|
|Avantor||Radnor Township, USA||1904||Public|
|Danaher||Washington, D.C., USA||1984||Public|
|Parker Hannifin||Cleveland, USA||1917||Public|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific||Waltham, USA||1956||Private|