Best Augmented Reality SoftwareAugmented reality is an interactive, reality-based display environment that utilizes the capabilities of computer-generated sounds, text, and effects to enhance the real-world experience of users. AR combines real and computer-based scenes and images to deliver a unified and enhanced view of the world. It enhances the perception of users, and the information provided helps them to perform tasks in the real world. AR works on components such as displays, sensors, and embedded electronic components. It has several uses, especially in application areas such as gaming & entertainment, enterprise, retail, healthcare, and automotive. The market is driven by increasing demand for AR devices and applications in healthcare, growing demand for AR in reatil and eCommerce sectors and rising investments in augmented reality market.
Top 10 Augmented Reality Software
- Spark AR
- PTC INC
- GOOGLE INC
- MICROSOFT CORPORATION
Augmented reality (AR) is among the most promising upcoming technologies that are likely to change the perception of reality. There are more practical applications in AR than its counterpart VR. The use of AR technology completely changes the concept of user’s perception of interaction with the real world with 3D virtual objects in real time and drives the abilities of and opportunities in different industries and applications. This technology enhances the perception of reality, thereby enhancing the user experience and providing data about the consumer’s immediate environment. Smartphones have been identified as the most promising device for the AR market in the future with the increased use of mobile augmented reality, which is expected to benefit the AR software market.
The increasing demand for AR devices and applications in healthcare, growing demand for AR in retail and e-commerce sectors, and rising investments in the AR market are the major drivers of the AR market. However, the security and privacy issues associated with augmented reality and health issues incurred due to excessive use of augmented reality devices are the major restraints for the market.
Head-mounted displays are expected to lead the overall AR hardware market as these devices are expected to be used on a large scale in enterprise and consumer applications. The head-up display segment is expected to grow at a higher rate owing to its use in automotive and aerospace & defense verticals.Software would lead the overall AR market by 2024. This is owing to the increased use of smartphones, tablets, and other handheld devices for the implementation of AR technology. APAC is expected to lead the AR market in terms of market size and is likely to witness the highest growth rate in the market by 2024. The increasing R&D activities in APAC and the growing acceptance of newer technologies in the region are the drivers for the APAC AR market. North America is leading the AR market in terms of market size in 2018, though APAC is expected to surpass North America by 2020 and lead the market through 2024.
The Augmented Reality software market comprises very few established players as well as start-ups. This segment studies the growth strategies adopted by the market players from 2017 to 2019 to expand their global presence and increase their market shares. Product launches and developments, funding, and collaborations were the major strategies adopted by these market players to grow in the AR software market. This section provides information about the major players that offer augmented reality solutions, and outlines the findings and analysis on how well each vendor performs within the specified criteria. We have placed vendors into 4 categories based on their performance in each criterion: Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Emerging Companies, and Dynamic Differentiators.
Visionary leaders are the leading market players in terms of new developments such as product launches, innovative technologies, and adoption of growth strategies. The Augmented Reality Software market is moderately dominated by tier 1 & 2 players. These players have broad product portfolios that cater to most of the regions, globally. Visionary leaders primarily focus on acquiring the leading market position through their strong financial capabilities and well-established brand equity. PTC, Inc., Google, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Seiko Epson Corporation, Wikitude, and Lenovo are the major visionary leaders in the AR market.
In the last 2 to 3 years, there have been many companies in the AR software market that are largely dependent on their competitive R&D activities. Most of the dynamic players are classified under tier 2 and 3 companies. Magic Leap, Inc., Eon Reality, Blippar, Epson, Upskill, MAXST, Vuzix, Continental, Visteon, and Infinity Augmented Reality, Inc. are the dynamic players in the AR market.
The Augmented Reality Software market is highly dependent on innovators because of the high capital requirements and investment required for the development of software and AR devices. In addition, there is a high demand for these products; therefore, new players can make steady profits with innovative products. The major companies in this category are Toshiba, Atheer, Marxent Labs, WayRay, Intel, and Optinvent.
As the market poses a moderate threat to new entrants in establishing their footprint, there are several players that are providing AR products to a diverse client base globally. Some of the emerging players are Scope AR, MAXST, and Inglobe Technologies.
Major driving factors in the AR Software Market
Increasing Demand for AR Devices and Applications in Healthcare
AR plays an important role in the healthcare sector. AR can be used to provide a virtual view of a patient, in which a surgeon can see the condition of the patient’s body parts. This can help the surgeon to conduct minimally invasive surgeries. The use of AR modeling and 3D visualization is expected to be of great help to the healthcare sector. The use of AR for improving fitness, teaching complex subjects to medical students, training doctors, managing pharmacy, and caring and supporting patients after they leave the hospital is driving the growth of the AR market in this sector.
AR technology is also aiding surgeons to visualize joints, muscles, and internal organs without even slicing the body. This enables surgeons to determine where to make incisions and further assists in utilizing the data collected during medical emergencies. Real-time data regarding a patient’s health is the major factor promoting the adoption of AR technology in the healthcare sector and saving numerous lives. Apart from virtualizing a patient’s health, AR technology also saves time during emergency surgery cases, which is another valuable advantage of deploying AR technology in this sector.
Growing Demand for AR in Retail and eCommerce
The retail industry is growing at a rapid pace. Retailers are witnessing pressure to demonstrate the utility of goods without hampering their quality. These retailers are also involved in taking control of the exchange process of goods. The abovementioned factors are together promoting the adoption of AR technology in the retail sector.
The retail industry involves the sale of products and merchandise online or from static locations, for example, a physical store. Retail shops are overcrowded, and customers do not want to invest a lot of time in purchasing. Hence, the trend of online shopping has grown over the years. So, most small and large retailers have increased their investments in the e-commerce divisions. However, they are still facing issues when entering the online shopping space. It is mainly due to the lack of interaction with physical products wherein customers are not able to get into the depth of the products while purchasing online. The use of AR in the retail space will help retailers reduce the purchasing gap between customers and online products. With the help of AR, customers can see brands and their stocks online.
Rising Investments in the Augmented Reality Market
Investments in the Augmented Reality software market have witnessed huge growth over the past few years. Companies such as Facebook Corporation, Intel Corporation, Qualcomm, Inc., Alphabet, Inc., Comcast Ventures, and Samsung Group are investing heavily in the Augmented Reality software market. Also, several research institutes are carrying out research in the AR application market for various products and applications. Some research institutes are being funded by private firms and venture capitalists, while some are being funded by governments. Industries such as consumer, aerospace & defense, healthcare, enterprise, retail, and marketing are embracing the benefits of AR.
For instance, Boeing Company has announced a new setup named HorizonX. The company would be investing in some companies to start with, including Upskill, a major company in the field of enterprise software for industrial AR devices, and Zunum Aero.
Augmented Reality Solutions – By Device Type
In this section, augmented reality has been segmented based on device type. This section details the different types of devices based on their working principles and applications in augmented reality. There are three types of devices used in the augmented reality space: head-mounted displays (HMDs), and head-up displays (HUDs).
AR is a method of digital projection that takes place inside an HMD in the form of glasses, goggles, or specialized visors. Head-mounted displays allow users to wear the display device on the head, where it places integrated images of real and virtual environments in the user’s field of view. Augmented reality head-mounted displays include smart glasses and smart helmets. Augmented reality smart glasses are leading the AR market for head-mounted displays with their high demand for commercial, automotive, industrial, and healthcare applications. Initially, HMDs were used in military applications to help soldiers acquire their targets and track enemy movements. With advancements in computing, AR-enabled devices can be used for consumer, commercial, and enterprise applications.
AR smart glasses
The use of augmented reality smart glasses in the enterprise, healthcare, retail, automotive, and consumer segments will be the major drivers of the AR market for smart glasses. Osterhout Design Group, Epson, Google, Vuzix, Optinvent, Solos, and Meta are some of the major players that deal in augmented reality smart glasses. The tech giant Apple is also working on augmented reality smart glasses; a move that is expected to further intensify the competition in the AR smart glasses space.
Head-mounted displays include a new type of head-mounted device—a smart helmet. Augmented reality smart helmets were introduced by DAQRI, a company that is currently out of business.The smart helmet is likely to be used for applications at construction sites and on factory floors. The major use cases for smart helmets comprise 4D work instructions, thermal vision, and remote expertise.
Head-up displays (HUDs) for the augmentation of images are presently used in automotive and aerospace & defense sectors for training purposes; the HUD market is still in the development phase and is likely to be commercialized in the near future. There are a few companies that already manufacture HUDs. These devices project images on the windscreen of a car to enhance safety and show useful information such as speed limit warnings, lane information, adaptive cruise control, and navigation. The overall goal of HUDs with AR is to enhance driver experience and maintain safety in difficult conditions, such as bad weather or poor visibility.
Augmented reality head-up displays are currently in an introductory phase and are all set to revolutionize the automotive sector. Many companies such as Continental, WayRay, and Visteon have already entered the market with their own plans for AR HUDs.
Augmented Reality Software Functions
Recent technological advancements have enabled AR users to network together in real time. These advancements would allow for next-generation applications, such as work colleagues collaborating on a project. The elimination of physical assistance and the provision of real-time information for users will be major drivers for the growth of the augmented reality software market. Collaboration can take place with the use of media such as live video, audio, and annotation toolsets that are augmented onto the real world. Advantages such as reduced resolution time, reduced downtime, and reduced truck rolls can be obtained with the use of augmented reality. This will also help increase service revenues, reduce travel costs, and maximize customer satisfaction.
Workflow optimization through augmented reality can be used in the industrial sector to help ensure production operations are running without interruptions. Machines can be accessed from remote locations through mobile devices, allowing users to issue instructions remotely. Safety and health in the industrial sector can also be boosted with the use of AR for workflow optimization. Companies such as Wikitude GmbH, Augment, and Marxent Labs are involved in the use of AR for workflow optimization.
AR has applications in technical documentation, where it provides additional augmented information. This additional content helps users find the correct tools and follow established processes without any errors. The use of AR eliminates the need for written content to be transferred to the location where it is to be applied—the information is simply displayed at the place where it is required. RE’FLEKT GmbH and Blippar, Inc. are the companies involved in technical documentation in the AR market.
The implementation of augmented reality via see-through wearables or tablet-based devices allows users to inject data into their immediate environments. AR visualizations would be able to provide contextual information through computer-generated graphics. Relevant visualizations would be displayed based on user location and orientation relative to the real world. In the AR market, ViewAR and Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P. are involved in augmented reality visualization.
3D modeling is a method for developing a scientific demonstration of the three-dimensional surface of an object through 3D computer graphics software. Today, 3D models serve various purposes, such as displaying medical images and applications in video games and CNC machines. AR can display detailed industry portfolios in 3D on mobile devices. AR 3D models will help create a potential reality where sales representatives can close deals swiftly, thereby increasing revenue. In the AR market, Insider Navigation and Wikitude GmbH have been active in the 3D modeling space.
Augmented reality navigation depends on registration and location tracking to assist drivers in planning and following routes. Applications of AR navigation include virtual mapping, virtual assistants, spoken directions, virtual landmarks in the environment, virtual breadcrumbs, and virtual binoculars.
Augmented Reality Solutions – By type
In this section, the AR market has been segmented based on type. This section details the types of AR based on their working principles. There are two major types of AR: marker-based and marker-less. Marker-based AR uses cameras and visual sensors, whereas marker-less AR uses the GPS feature of a smartphone to locate and interact with AR resources. Both marker-based and marker-less AR require AR-specific software or browsers to function.
Marker-Based Augmented Reality
Marker-based tracking involves the use of a computer or a mobile device to detect an image or marker by using an image processing or pattern recognition software. Marker-based AR uses a passive marker or an active marker for tracking. Mostly, passive markers are used in mobile AR applications. Active markers are not used much because they use LED to track an object. In passive markers, the marker looks brighter than the background, which makes it easier to detect an object. A camera is used with AR software to identify AR markers as the location for virtual objects. As a result, an image can be viewed on a screen, and digital effects are placed on the scene at the location of the markers. Markers used are based on the software that recognizes them. The simplest types of AR markers are black and white images that consist of 2D barcodes.
- Passive Marker:Passive markers are retroreflective markers that are wireless and must be replaced after use. Passive markers reflect infrared light toward the light source. A camera provides the infrared signal that is reflected from the markers for detection. Passive markers are patterns that can be isolated from the texture of the environment that consists of QR codes. Computer vision methods are applied to recognize the markers in this case.
- Active Marker:Active marker infrared light-emitting tools are wired, have limited battery life, and cannot be replaced after use. These are infrared lights that are detected by cameras and flash periodically. The active markers emit signals—such as a magnetic source or a light source—that can be sensed by a sensor.
Marker-Less Augmented Reality
In marker-less AR, the image is collected through the Internet or GPS and displayed on a specific location. Marker-less AR offers real-time operations and does not use a marker to track objects. It uses a real object or natural features of an object as a target. Model based-tracking is not used in mobile AR applications, but image-based processing is used to acquire the separated image from the device and to take out the featured points. GPS and compass are vital components in smartphones for marker-less AR. Marker-less AR is more interactive than marker-based AR. The demand for marker-less AR is high because it supports all handheld devices such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
- Model-based tracking:In model-based tracking, the knowledge about the real-world environment is not necessary; the image can be tracked anytime, and the camera can be moved through the scenes before tracking. Model-based tracking is dependent on camera movements and to the lighting changes. This tracking mode is categorized into two types: recursive tracking and tracking by detection. In recursive tracking, the model can find out the new estimation of position and orientation with the help of the previous estimation. On the other hand, no prior estimation of position and orientation is needed in the tracking by detection method.
- Image processing-based tracking:Augmented reality refers to devices and systems that enrich the captured images with extra information and present this additional information on a display. Image processing-based AR has a tracking unit that follows the feature points of the image obtained in a position when the camera is moved. Image processing is done through an optical scanner or a camera.
Anchor-based AR confirms that objects appear to stay at the same location and orientation in the real space. This provides better realism and can maintain the illusion of computer-generated objects being positioned in the real world. Sometimes, computer-generated objects seem to look slightly drifted from the position where users want to place them. This drift can impact user experience and realism. To maintain realism, anchor-based AR plays a crucial role. Google ARCore uses anchor-based AR to superimpose virtual images in the real world with near perfection.
Augmented Reality Solutions – By Application
This section details various applications of augmented reality. The AR market is segmented based on application into aerospace & defense, healthcare, consumer, commercial, enterprise, energy, automotive, and others (telecom/IT data centers, agriculture, transportation & logistics, construction, and public safety).
The consumer segment consists of gaming and sports & entertainment applications. The entertainment applications include museums (archaeology), theme parks, art galleries, and exhibitions. AR technology offers remarkable results in terms of visual effects when used in gaming and sports broadcasts. The gaming sector has been an early adopter of new technologies; the recent addition to the list is 3D technology and AR. It can be used to enhance the gaming experience.
There are some AR games in which players can create virtual objects and characters and then link those digital creatures to defined locations in the real world. Players can then easily interact with those digital objects in the real world.
Gaming:AR has transformed the gaming industry over the past few years by enhancing the impressiveness of the gaming experience. AR uses the existing environment in a gaming application and creates a playing field within it. This technology provides an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world are augmented. It superimposes animated objects on a live view of the real world. AR games are mostly mobile-based or tablet-based, and portable gaming system.
Sports & Entertainment: There are a lot of applications of AR, particularly in sports and entertainment applications. AR is being used for real-time augmentation of broadcast video, primarily to enhance sporting events. It allows users to immerse and engage in the action during sports matches. It can be used in sports broadcasting, sports training, and sports marketing. Moreover, during practice seasons in stadiums, it displays speed, maps, distance to cover, and the wind direction. This data can help in the smart training of athletes and improve their detection and reaction abilities by expanding their field of vision.
The AR applications for commercial vertical consists of travel & tourism, e-learning, and retail & e-commerce, wherein retail & e-commerce includes jewelry, beauty and cosmetics, apparel fitting, furniture & lighting design, grocery shopping, and footwear.
Retail & e-commerce: Technological advancements have completely changed the traditional approach of marketing and promotion. The advent of the Internet and smartphones, combined with content-based technology such as AR, has helped enhance marketing activities. With the help of AR, a buyer can compare the products by superimposing virtual images in the real world. This not only helps the buyers in the decision-making process but is also convenient for sellers. The enhanced buying experience is beneficial for the entire retail industry segment.
- Jewelry:There has been a rise in the use of digital strategies by high-end jewelers by implementing augmented reality to provide an enhanced buying experience to buyers. Usually, most of the jewelry sales are not through online channels, as most of the customers find the brick-and-mortar stores more reliable. In online shopping of jewelry items, the customers cannot try the items and are not able to verify the size as well. However, with the help of AR applications, customers can virtually try jewelry anytime and anywhere before making a purchase.
- Beauty & Cosmetics: The use of AR in beauty and cosmetics has been on the rise. Sephora and Proctor & Gamble, two of the cosmetics industry giants, have already implemented the AR technology. The use of AR allows users to test the products virtually on their face. Widespread adoption of AR will be a huge boost to the beauty and cosmetics industry. The AR applications will be able to provide real personalization, allowing the users to virtually try the products. The AR solution adopted by Sephora allows buyers to try combinations of different products and view how they appear.
- Apparel Fitting:The use of virtual fitting rooms can soon be the future of the retail industry. The use of new technologies and enhanced consumer experience would drive in more sales and opportunities for the retail industry. The use of AR for virtual fitting rooms will help to superimpose 3D models of clothing items and provided a live video of it to the customers. The clothing items will be able to move and twirl along with the customer.
- Grocery Shopping:The use of AR in retail and grocery will witness a huge growth in the next 3–8 years. IBM has developed an AR-based mobile app that helps users to receive personalized product tips, recommendations, and coupons available in supermarkets, on their smartphones.
- Footwear: The use of AR in footwear was pioneered by Converse. It used AR to help customers try the footwear virtually. The customers were able to choose footwear from the catalog on the app provided by the company and virtually try the product before buying.
- Furniture & Lighting Design: The use of AR for furniture & lighting design is expected to witness high growth. AR allows customers to virtually try the furniture at their premises using AR apps. This helps the customers to get a clear idea about the furniture before buying it. Ikea offers an augmented reality app called Place, which allows people to use their phone’s camera to place them in a real room as augmented reality 3D object.
Travel & Tourism: In various countries, tourism is one of the largest industries, where it depends on four major factors— accommodation, transport, catering, and tourist attractions. Augmented reality in tourism plays a crucial role, where it provides tourists with new AR mobile applications that provide useful information, navigation, guides, and translations. This technology offers a new experience to tourists by displaying virtual things in a realistic environment so that they can feel the presence of virtual things and enhance their live tourism experience. AR technology allows real-world and virtual information to be merged seamlessly.
E-Learning: The AR laboratory aims at entertaining as well as educating the users at the same time. Using AR technology, students can interact with inanimate objects and learn about them. The use of AR software helps learners to retain more information compared to other learning techniques. It uses PC-based systems, AR museums, and AR labs to deliver information to students. This technology helps to provide access to information about a specific theme without a guide. Many institutes and organizations are combining education and entertainment segments into one, creating a new way of learning called edutainment.
Enterprise: AR is used in enterprises for training personnel, providing information about the industrial facility, remodeling and redesigning products, and simulating industrial scenarios. Traditionally, training was conducted using classroom methods; however, the introduction of AR has helped to enhance the training methodology. It has given better visibility to the users. AR is a cutting-edge technology involved in the Industry 4.0 trend. The use of AR helps to minimize human errors, improve efficiency, and reduce expenses. This technology has a wide range of use cases, namely in operations for installation and assembly, maintenance and remote assistance, training, quality control, safety management, and for design and visualization.
Healthcare:The healthcare sector has witnessed rapid technological advancements over the years, and various kinds of advanced imaging equipment have been introduced in the healthcare sector. The healthcare sector has one of the most important and practical applications of AR in the current market scenario, where 3D technology is used to generate 3D images of the affected body parts. Doctors can use AR for visualization and training assistance during surgeries. AR technology is experiencing tremendous growth in the healthcare application. The major applications where AR technology is used include healthcare simulation, healthcare training, rehabilitation, and surgery.
- Surgery:AR technology helps surgeons to be more productive and perform minimally invasive surgeries with negligible errors. Medical practitioners and patients are aware of the importance of precision in surgical procedures. AR healthcare apps can help save lives and treat patients seamlessly irrespective of whether the surgery is a minimally invasive procedure or for locating a tumor within the patient’s body.
- Fitness Management: The use of AR in fitness management can allow the addition of gaming elements to exercises/workouts. AR technology enables a fully immersive space where an individual can interact with virtual objects. AR apps provide data in real-time, which helps individuals to prevent them from overstraining their bodies as they can track their body movements.The use of AR in fitness trackers can be used to trigger users to go out and exercise more, as it can unlock more health tips and enable virtual sightseeing.
- Patient Care Management: The rising interest of people in AR is the primary driver of the patient care management application in the AR market. The use of new technologies such as AR and VR would indeed be helpful for patients to remotely seek doctor’s consultation.Rehabilitation and therapy are the major applications of AR in patient care management.
- Pharmacy Management:The use of AR for pharmacy management systems will help in-house hospital staff members to schedule the flow of the required medicines on time to avoid unnecessary circumstances with regard to the health of patients. The use of AR in pharmacy management can also help patients to follow their prescriptions regularly without any delay.The increase in the acceptance of this new technology is likely to help the pharmacy management application to grow at a high rate in the AR market.
- Medical Training & Education: Augmented reality is of great value when used in medical universities using AR to enhance the learning skills of students and working professionals. The main applications in medical education include representation of mechanisms in space and time dimensions in physiology and 3D/4D visualizations of anatomy structures. For medical students, AR can help by providing training to them through interactive knowledge of surgical procedures and human anatomy. Through AR, students can use 3D models, audios, videos, and images to understand the human body and the various treatment methods required for different parts of the human body.
Infinity Augmented Reality Inc. is one of the world’s leading providers of augmented reality development platforms. It provides advanced augmented reality software platforms for application developments. The technology platform developed by the company is based on computer vision algorithms that interface with the hardware of wearable devices or mobiles.
The company is a VC-funded start-up that is involved in the development of software for smart mobile devices and hands-free smartglasses. It enables remote support and video collaboration in manufacturing and industrial environments, healthcare, and field service management.
Scope AR provides remote assistance and work instructions on a single, integrated AR knowledge platform—WorkLink. The company worked with some of the leading industrial companies, which include Becton Dickinson, Unilever, Lockheed Martin, and Prince Castle.
Augmented Reality (AR) is a promising upcoming technology that is likely to change the perception of reality. There are more practical applications in AR than its counterpart VR. The use of AR technology completely changes the concept of user’s perception of interaction with the real world with 3D virtual objects in real-time and drives the abilities of and opportunities in different industries and applications. This AR technology enhances the perception of reality, thereby enhancing the user experience and providing data about the consumer’s immediate environment. Smartphones have been identified as the most promising device for the AR market in the future with the increased use of mobile augmented reality, which is expected to benefit the Augmented Reality Solution (AR) market.
The Augmented reality (AR) market is expected to reach USD 72.7 billion by 2024. The AR market is expected to grow at a high CAGR due to the increased adoption of AR apps and software platforms. The AR apps would witness increased adoption in the retail and e-commerce enterprises as well as consumer applications. The AR market is currently growing owing to its software growth. The augmented reality market in APAC is expected to witness the highest growth owing to the high adoption rate and a large number of mobile users in the region.
Augmented reality solution quadrant report identifies and benchmarks Top Augmented Reality Companies such as Google, PTC, Microsoft, Seiko Epson, Lenovo, Wikitude, Vuzix, DAQRI, Magic Leap, Zugara, Blippar, Upskill, and MAXST, among others, and evaluates them on the basis of business strategy excellence and strength of product portfolio within the AR ecosystem, combining inputs from various industry experts, buyers, and vendors, and extensive secondary research including annual reports, company press releases, investor presentations, free and paid company databases. Augmented Reality Leaders are rated and positioned on a 2x2 matrix, called as ‘Company Evaluation Quadrant’, and identified as Visionary Leaders, Dynamic Differentiators, Innovators, or Emerging companies.
The report includes market-specific company profiles of Augmented Reality Leaders and assesses the recent developments that shape the competitive landscape of this highly fragmented market.
Augmented reality solutions quadrant report identifies and benchmarks Top Augmented Reality Companies such as Google, Inc. (US), PTC, Inc. (US), Seiko Epson (Japan), Microsoft Corporation (US), Lenovo (China), and evaluates them on the basis of business strategy excellence and strength of product portfolio within the augmented reality ecosystem, combining inputs from various industry experts, buyers, and vendors, and extensive secondary research including annual reports, company press releases, investor presentations, free and paid company databases. Top Augmented Reality Companies are rated and positioned on 2x2 matrix, called as ‘Company Evaluation Quadrant’, and identified as Visionary Leaders ( Augmented Reality Leaders ), Dynamic Differentiators, Innovators, or Emerging companies.
- Updated version of this Quadrant
- Different Company Evaluation Quadrant
- 'Startup Only' Company Evaluation Quadrant
- Region or Country specific evaluation
- Application or Industry specific evaluation ..Read More
- Submit a Briefing Request
- Question about our published research
- Request for evaluation of your organization for specific market
- Request for re-evaluation of Company Evaluation Quadrant ..Read More