Advanced Accounting is a software tool for small and medium-sized businesses to help them set up and maintain accounts receivable and payable, billing, profit and loss accounts, general ledger, and other standard items. This software application can be customized to meet a company’s unique requirements while aiding in the budgeting process. Using this Advanced Accounting Software will help companies project financial requirements and manage cash flow.
Advanced Accounting Pricing
Based on your requirements, you can choose from the following pricing options offered by software:
Advanced Accounting Pricing plans:
- $150 for a multi-user version of Adv. 8 (per annum)
- $75 for a single user version of Adv. 8 (per annum)
Advanced Accounting Demo
The company offers a demo on its program so that potential customers can check out the overall functionality and customization possibilities.
- Real-time view of cash flow- It connects to bank and import transactions and categorize them. Helps to enter bills from vendors and automate payments
- Invoicing- The software allows us to create custom invoices and send out receipts upon payment. Create estimates for required products/services and email.
- Time Tracking- Track employee timings for billable hours. After finalizing, send invoices for payment.
- Accounting Reports- Generate accurate reports based on data pulled from disparate accounts. The software enables to track business performance based on reports and forecast for the next financial quarter/year
- Mobile App use- Use your phone to conduct business and carry out needed transactions while you travel.