Microsoft Dynamics NAV Overview
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software program for medium size organizations with 500 employees. Its functionality is specialized to meet the needs of manufacturing, government, distribution centers, retail and similar industries.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Pricing
Based on your business requirements, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Pricing subscriptions can be accessed via a partner company or a Value-Added Reseller. Listed below are the Microsoft Dynamics NAV pricing segments:
- On-premises (two packs – Starter and Extended)
- Hybrid: For companies that want to use this Suite and work with a provider, the default pricing option is the on-premises model.
Check with the partner provider or a reseller for pricing options as the structure changes based on add-ons, and price varies based on choices.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Demo
Dynamics NAV provides free demos for the different modules of its software and the built-in functionalities. Demo videos are also available for viewing on the company website.
Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Uses historical and current data to deliver insights for planning future decisions
- Plan, organize and direct financial activities to run the organization
- Used by retailers to manage online sales and related transactions
- Manage day-to-day operations incl. receiving, storing, and shipping of goods
- Manage production process, plan and track orders
Supply Chain Logistics
- Manage inventory, improve responsiveness and make partner collaboration more efficient
Point of Sale Software
- The customizable interface which helps in accessing customer data, inventory status and more
Microsoft Dynamics NAV USP
The Dynamics NAV Suite is a comprehensive ERP platform designed to help companies to use any module individually or in combination to streamline business activities. Every suite can be used to simplify the process with built-in solutions. This software suite has applications for financial and human resource management, manufacturing in one and multiple (as well as international) sites, project management, marketing, service management, supply chain management, and Business Intelligence.