GnuCash Accounting Software is very basic in its functionality and free to users. This product is a great option for start-ups and very small businesses with tight budgets. It is a great resource for individuals who want to track their personal finances. It works as a single-user system. GnuCash is a program that supports computers.
Since gnuCash Pricing is based on open source code, it is completely free to users. gnuCash Pricing allows those who wish to donate money to do so to the community which develops open-source applications.
Since GnuCash accounting software is free, users can download it and try it out before deciding whether they want to use it full-time to maintain their books. Check out the tutorial program to understand how to use the app better.
- Double Entry Accounting- The software allows to track expenses and incoming payments in multiple currencies. Automatic statement reconciliation with bank statements.2
- Accounts Payable- It permits to track and manage payments by creating an account in the Liabilities. Set up payment reminders only once and edit the bill if necessary.
- Accounts Receivable- It allows to track payments that are owed to you Set up A/R account under Assets and send reminders to receive payment. Calculates appropriate sales tax for the user according to the percentage provided.
- Customer and Vendor database- Use the billing information screen to track your customer with all the relevant details. Fill out the vendor information section to track what is bought and from whom and payments owed to them.
- Budgeting- Enables to use built-in budgeting tool to track income and expenses. Generate reports to see how your budgeting projections have been met.