Macrosoft Enterprise Application Development Services create secure and reliable applications that fulfill business needs. While building applications, Macrosoft closely communicates with clients in order to grasp their precise requirements and design the best possible business solution. Macrosoft leverages its highly skilled resources that come equipped with wide domain expertise. Using these resources, Macrosoft offers services across the application development life cycle, from Requirement Analysis and Design to Development, Support, and Testing. Macrosoft also offers code that has applications in best-in-class models for software development.
USP : Macrosoft Application Development solutions combine its comprehensive knowledge of the business domain with cutting-edge technological skills for the delivery of next-generation applications. Macrosoft relies on Agile methodology to allow for shorter development cycles and swifter project completion.
Macrosoft Application Development solutions combine its comprehensive knowledge of the business domain with cutting-edge technological skills for the delivery of next-generation applications. Macrosoft relies on Agile methodology to allow for shorter development cycles and swifter project completion.
|Features and Functionality|
|Focus on Product Innovation|
|Product Differentiation and Impact on Customer Value|
- Product Maturity / Service Offerings / Application Portfolio...Analyzing legacy applicationMacrosoft retains business rules and logic of legacy applications to develop lates technologies catering to future business demands.It involves analyzing legacy application, migrating the database , fianalizing the layout and implementing processes based on business needs. Show More
- Product Maturity / Service Offerings / UI ModernizationApplication software assessmentThe company supports quantitative data like the volume of data, system change requests, different user interfaces, etc. It also addresses factors in application software like the programming language, configuration management, and test data. Show More
- Product Maturity / Service Offerings / Application MigrationTime taking and costlyMaintaining legacy infrastructure takes time and money.
- Product Maturity / Service Offerings / Support ServicesMissing business functionalitiesModern businesses need up-to-date technology to meet customer needs. It might not be possible to build new features into the legacy. Show More
- Company Maturity / Geographic FootprintDirect Presence - Europe
- Company Maturity / Geographic FootprintIndirect Presence - Europe
- Service OfferingsSupport Services