Databricks is a complete data analytics platform created for machine learning, data engineering, and analytics. It offers unique and powerful features that allow organizations to support the power of AI. The key features include cost management, security tools, cloud environment, and built-in production tools, which provide the backbone for the businesses to perform streamlined and increase productivity.
The Databricks pricing plans vary according to users. It offers three enterprise pricing options for its users. The Databricks pricing for Data engineering workloads is $0.20 per unit, and it is $0.40 per Databricks unit for Data analytics workloads. Apart from that, there is an Enterprise plan for contact vendors.
The Databricks provides a free trial period of 14 days. You can select from community editions or Databricks platform free trial. Both give the free Databricks unit, but the Databricks platform free trial is more flexible than the community edition.
- Data Collection and Distribution-
- It collects and organizes the huge and unstructured data in real-time.
- It distributes the collected data using parallel computing clusters.
- Machine Scaling and Data Preparation-
- It provides machine scaling solutions to run and scale to various machines.
- It assists in analyzing, manipulating, and modeling the collected data for big data analytics.
- It aligns the processing and distribution workflows.
- It moves the collected big data and processes to the Cloud.
- It processes the real-time, streaming, and batch data workload to Cloud systems.
- It can restructure the data for fast and accurate insights.
- It converts the source data formats into the format required for the reporting.