Bot services primarily refer to a development platform for the deployment of bots across varied channels such as websites, mobile apps, social media platforms, and contact centers. A bot is an interactive tool in applications and acts as a conversational interface for end-users who can interact with it using the text, audio, and video interface mode. Bots help businesses and organizations to improve customer experience by enhancing their customer communication channels.
Based on the vendors’ performance in each criterion, they are placed under four categories: visionary leaders, innovators, emerging companies, and dynamic differentiators. The top 26 vendors that have been evaluated include Microsoft, IBM, Facebook, Google, Amazon Web Services, Nuance Communications, Aspect Software, Inbenta Technologies, Creative Virtual, 24/7 Customer, CogniCor Technologies, Astute Solutions, Gupshup, Next IT Corp., Kore.ai, Rasa Technologies GmbH, Pypestream, Avaamo, Pandorabots, LogMeIn, Artificial Solutions, Botego, Chatfuel, Webio, Do You Dream Up, and IPsoft.
Vendors who fall under this category receive high scores for most of the evaluation criteria and are recognized as visionary leaders in the bot services market. They have an established product portfolio and a very strong market presence. They also have strong business strategies. Microsoft, IBM, Facebook, Google, IPsoft, Gupshup, and Nuance Communications fall under this category.
Innovators demonstrate substantial product innovations as compared to their competitors. They have a strong focused product portfolio. However, they do not have very strong growth strategies. 24/7 Customer, Pandorabots, Avaamo, Next IT Corp., Koe.ai, Artificial Solutions, Inbenta Technologies, CogniCor Technologies, Botego, and Do You dream Up are recognized as innovators in the bot services market.
Dynamic differentiators are established vendors with very strong business strategies. However, they score low on product portfolio. They focus on a specific type of technology related to the product. LogMeIn, Aspect Software, and Amazon Web Services are recognized as dynamic differentiators in the bot services market.
Emerging companies have niche product offerings and are beginning to gain a position in the market. They do not have very strong business strategies as compared to the other established vendors. They might be new entrants in the market and may require some more time before witnessing significant traction. Chatfuel, Webio, Rasa Technologies GmbH, Pypestream, Astute Solutions, and Creative Virtual are recognized as emerging companies in the bot services market.
TOP VENDORS In Bot Services
- MICROSOFT CORPORATION0 Reviews
- IBM CORPORATION0 Reviews
Buyer has fair idea what to buy
Buyer has partial idea what to buy
2. Select Vendor’s best differentiated solution to your problem
Bot Services Quadrant
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Differentiation and Impact on Customer Value|
|Product Features and Functionality|
- 1BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 2BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 3BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 4BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 5BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 6BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 7BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 8BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 9BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 10BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 11BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 12BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 13BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 14BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 15BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 16BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 17BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 18BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 19BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 20BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 21BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 22BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 23BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 24BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 25BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 26BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 27BUYERVENDOREXPERTSMNM ANALYSTS