Cloud backup is a Software as a Service (SaaS)-based solution leveraged by enterprises to backup their
business-critical data in order to avoid data loss in the event of manmade or natural disasters. Enterprise
data is backed up in an encrypted form to enhance security over cloud. Cloud backup solutions provide
various benefits, such as data protection, data retention, central management and monitoring, and autoscaling,
in addition to lower infrastructure costs, easy and simple deployment, and integration of cloudbackup with other enterprise applications.
Visionary leaders are the leading market players in terms of new developments such as product launches, innovative technologies, and the adoption of growth strategies. These players have a broad product offering that caters to most of the regions globally. Visionary leaders primarily focus on acquiring the leading market position through their strong financial capabilities and their well-established brand equity.
Innovators in the competitive leadership mapping are vendors that have demonstrated substantial product innovations as compared to their competitors. The companies have focused on product portfolios. However, they do not have very strong growth strategies for their overall business, when compared with the visionary leaders.
Dynamic Differentiators are established players with very strong business strategies. However, they have a weaker product portfolio compared to the visionary leaders. They generally focus only on a specific type of technology related to the product.
Emerging companies have niche product and service offerings. Their business strategies are not as strong as that of the established vendors. The emerging vendors include the new entrants in the market, emerging in terms of product portfolio and geographic reach, and require time to gain significant traction in the market.
Cloud Backup Solutions Quadrant
Find the best Cloud Backup Solutions solution for your business, using ratings and reviews from buyers, analysts, vendors and industry experts
- Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings
- Which DR services do you offer for Disaster Recovery as a Service market?
- Service packages/ subscription offered
- MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) pricing for your service offering
- Managed services in the Disaster Recovery as a Service market
- Which of the following type of pre-integrated Disaster Recovery services do you offer?
- Backup and Recovery
- Enterprise Data Archiving
- Data Isolation and Security
- Which of the following additional support services do you offer for DRaaS ?
- Business Consulting Services
- Support & Maintenance
- Network Assessment
- Education & Training
- Compliance & Risk Management
- Other Support Services
- Product Features and Functionality
- Minimum Recovery Point Objective (RPO) offered
- Which of the following DRaaS application lifecycle feature you offer?
- Designing and Deployment DR Service Blueprints
- Unified DR Service Management Console
- Monitoring and Alerting.
- Update and Patch Management
- Application Scaling Across Multiple Data Centers
- DR Console Personalization
- Kindly comment on which replication feature(s) do you offer?
- Real-time Basis
- Backup Basis
- Multiple Recovery Points
- Self-Service Portal
- Others Features
- Kindly comment on which kind of replication functionality do you offer?
- Transactional Replication
- Merge Replication
- Snapshot Replication
- Other Functionality
- Kindly comment on which data isolation and security feature(s) do you offer?
- Unified Console Management
- Data Integrity Management
- Version Control
- Incident Management and Reporting
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Data Redundancy and Parity Check
- User Profile and Policy Management
- Integration with SAML, ActiveX Directory and RDSH
- Application Session Management and Containerization
- Application License Management
- Integration with RADIUS Server and Provisioning Framework
- Kindly comment on which backup and recovery feature(s) do you offer?
- Data Migration
- Interactive Dashboards
- DR Testing
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Automated Recovery
- Other Features
- Kindly comment on which enterprise data archiving feature(s) do you offer?
- Enterprise Content Assessment
- Compliance Management
- Archival Planning and Data Migration
- Verification and Validation
- Retrieval Analytics
- Directory Management
- Which of the following is the most preferred mode of service delivery at client locations?
- Full Time Equivalent
- Subscription / Licensing
- Per User / Workstation Basis
- Which of the following deployment model do you provide?
- Single Tenant Cloud Service
- Multi-Tenant Cloud Service
- Hybrid Cloud Service
- Maximum number of end-users/workstations/devices your service can be deployed on.
- Kindly specify the number of applications for which your company provides standardized provisioning and updating
- Kindly specify the number of workstations which can be backed up in an hour?
- Support and Services
- Levels of support (such as silver, gold, and platinum) offered
- Elaborate the customer redressal mechanism/program in case of customer complaints/grievances.
- Which of the following pre-sales support activities do you provide?
- Software Requirement Specification (SRS)
- Product Demos
- Trail deployments
- Proof of Concept
- Dedicated Account Manager (DAM)
- Which of the following is the most preferred medium of delivery of support services?
- On-Site Support
- Remote Support
- What is the frequency of support services your company offers?