Cognitive computing is an interdisciplinary branch of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and cognitive technology, which is used to capture, store, process, and interpret the input data in terms of speech, text, or human emotions while generating decision-making result in real time. It uses mainly Natural Language Processing (NLP), machine learning tools, and automated reasoning to provide solutions for various complex problems. Efficient cognitive computing solutions are adaptive, stateful and iterative, interactive, contextual, and imitative of the human brain.
We have selected 25 vendors for evaluations based on their breadth of product offering and robust business strategy. The focus of our vendor evaluation was on the products offered in the cognitive computing market. A comprehensive list of all the top vendors (mostly vanguards and innovators) in this market was created through a product mapping strategy and MarketsandMarkets analysis. Based on their capabilities, technology innovations, and breadth of product offering, the vendors were shortlisted.
Microsoft, IBM, Google, Amazon Web Services, and Apple lead in the cognitive computing market and are recognized as visionary leaders. They have strong product portfolios and robust business strategies to achieve continued growth.
HPE, Nuance Communications, Saffron Technology, SAS, Baidu, Inbenta Technologies, TIBCO, Affectiva, NetBase Solutions, Qualcomm Technologies, and IPsoft. are recognized as innovators in the cognitive computing market. They have innovative products and the potential to build strong strategies for their business growth to be at par with the vanguards.
Dell is identified as a dynamic player in the market. The company is strong in business strategy and has made recent partnerships with other key vendors for inorganic growth. The company has the potential to broaden its product portfolio to compete with other key market players.
Deep Instinct, CognitiveScale, PTC, Enterra Solutions, Next IT, Verbio Technologies, BigML, and Beyond Verbal Communication are recognized as emerging players in the cognitive computing market. They have the potential to build on strong product portfolio and business strategy to compete in the market with the visionary leaders and innovators.
TOP VENDORS In Cognitive Computing Solutions
- IBM CORPORATION0 Reviews
- MICROSOFT CORPORATION0 Reviews
- GOOGLE INC0 Reviews
Buyer has fair idea what to buy
Buyer has partial idea what to buy
2. Select Vendor’s best differentiated solution to your problem
Cognitive Computing Solutions Quadrant
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Support and Services|
- 1BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 2BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 3BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 4BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 5BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 6BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 7BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 8BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 9BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 10BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 11BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 12BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 13BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 14BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 15BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 16BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 17BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 18BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.2MNM ANALYSTS
- 19BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 20BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 21BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 22BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 23BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 24BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 25BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 26BUYERVENDOREXPERTSMNM ANALYSTS