Cognitive computing systems are developed using Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning algorithms to sense, predict, and conclude a particular situation. The cognitive computing enables machines and humans work together. Cognitive computing is a problem-solving approach that uses hardware or software to approximate the form or function of a cognitive computing system. Major cognitive process includes learning, perception, and motivation. It is a probabilistic approach and not just a deterministic application that answers in only yes or no. There are two major approaches to cognitive computing: Neuromorphic Architecture: In this approach, computer or device systems are modeled after biological systems or components, such as neurons or synapses. These may be implemented in analog, digital, or hybrid hardware. Functional Equivalence: his approach modeled based on the behavior of biological systems and could successfully perform tasks that a human being can, such as sense and act based on observations.
Visionary leaders are the leading market players in terms of new developments such as product launches, innovative technologies, and the adoption of growth strategies. These players have a broad product offering that caters to most of the regions globally. Visionary leaders primarily focus on acquiring the leading market position through their strong financial capabilities and their well-established brand equity.
Innovators in the competitive leadership mapping are vendors that have demonstrated substantial product innovations as compared to their competitors. The companies have focused on product portfolios. However, they do not have very strong growth strategies for their overall business, when compared with the visionary leaders.
Dynamic Differentiators are established players with very strong business strategies. However, they have a weaker product portfolio compared to the visionary leaders. They generally focus only on a specific type of technology related to the product.
Emerging companies have niche product and service offerings. Their business strategies are not as strong as that of the established vendors. The emerging vendors include the new entrants in the market, emerging in terms of product portfolio and geographic reach, and require time to gain significant traction in the market.
Cognitive Computing Solutions Quadrant
Find the best Cognitive Computing Solutions solution for your business, using ratings and reviews from buyers, analysts, vendors and industry experts
- Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings
- Please provide a list of cognitive computing product/solutions/tools.
- Product variants or licenses
- Services Offered
- Education & Training
- Support & Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Technology Consulting
- Deployment & Integration Services
- For which of the following enterprises your cognitive computing solution/product caters to?
- Small Enterprise (Revenue< 100 Million)
- Medium Enterprises (100 Million<Revenue<500 Million)
- Large Enterprises (Revenue> 500 Million)
- Product Features and Functionality
- Which of the following type of technology does your solution/product caters to?
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Automated Reasoning
- Other Technologies
- Which of the following areas does your cognitive computing solution/product caters to?
- Speech Recognition
- Text Recognition
- Emotion/Sentiment Recognition
- Data Pattern Recognition
- Features Offered
- Human Brain
- Which of the following is the most preferred mode of delivery at client locations?
- Full Time Equivalent
- Subscription / Licensing
- Per User Basis
- Which of the following deployment model do you provide?
- Hosted / On-Cloud
- How do you deliver your solutions to your customers?
- Through Partners / Third-Party Vendors / MSSPs
- Business Applications
- Minimum hardware and/or OS configuration required
- Does your product/solution able to expand it's capability according to increasing data load?
- Support and Services
- Levels of Support
- Customer redressal mechanism/program
- Which of the following type(s) of support service your company offers?
- Technical Support
- Customer Support
- Sales Support
- Others, please specify
- Which of the following pre-sales support activities do you provide?
- Software Requirement Specification (SRS)
- Product Demos
- Proof of Concept
- Dedicated Account Manager (DAM)
- Which of the following is the most preferred medium of delivery of support services?
- On-Site Support
- Remote Support