Istation is a supplemental learning system which is based on computer-based assessments and instructions for reading and writing from grade Pre K to 12. There are game-based lessons and activities which are led by animated characters. The learning content is adapted according to every individual student. Students get regular assessments which are monitored monthly and a progress report is made.
Opening line features of the software
- On-demand assessments are also provided.
- Students’ progress is monitored after every month based on the assessments.
- The profile is made based on every student’s own capability.
- Students receive immediate reports at the end of every assessment.
- Teachers can customise the topics with the help of flexible resources.
- Teachers also have access to printable study material.
- Parents can access their children’s report every day.
- They can have a look at their kids’ assignments anytime.
Istation pricing varies according to the number of individual products purchased. It can be bought by schools as individual student licences in the form of Istation’s Indicators of Progress for every student. The Istation pricing might range from $5-39 per student and $1500-11,000 per campus.
Istation provides a free demo to its users. The users can create a free demo account without having to worry about istation pricing. They can get access to online resources where some of the reading and writing assessments can be seen. Users can also see how the school drives the instruction and formative data.