Apex One is a revolutionary threat detection software, focused on malware,file-less and ransomware protection. With inbuilt detection and response features, Apex One has endpoint sensors, designed to further minimize threats and enhance effectiveness. As a highly flexible software, it can be customized to suit your individual security needs, as well as being useful at point-of-sales and ATM endpoints.
Apex One Pricing:
Apex One pricing starts at approximately $40 per year, with a range of options and packages designed for small to mid-range businesses. Most packages can be closely customized to your individual business needs and priced accordingly. Depending on the package, you can also get a number of add-on features at a minimal cost.
Apex One Demo:
Apex One offers free trials. It also offers specialized assistance for on-premise trials. It can be deployed on-premise, on the cloud, or as a combination of both. All the Apex One features are available on their Smart Protection Suites, which offer a variety of suite options for different users. Apex One pricing is also customizable to your services.
Apex One Features:
Below are some of Apex One’s most important features:
- Malware and ransomware protection
- State-of-the-art application control against malicious software, using customizable lockdown
- Blacklisting and whitelisting policies to block malware
- Detection and response capabilities
- An additional investigative tool, Trend Micro Endpoint Sensor, is available with the Apex One package
- Apex One also has a highly customizable managed detection and response service to provide investigation across email, server, and endpoints
- Apex one also connects with other security products via their global cloud threat intelligence
- They also deliver very quick response updates to endpoints
- Flexible availability and timely virtual patching
- Apex One is available on-premises, or as a service, giving you the flexibility needed to grow your infrastructure