Endpoint security is a policy-based client/server security approach to protect enterprise network when accessed via endpoint devices, such as smartphones, tablets, desktops, laptops, and other remote devices. A centrally managed server hosts the security program and the client program in installed on each endpoint devices. The endpoint security solution monitors the activities on connected devices to identify intrusions or threats and mitigate the potential risks.
The vendors have been placed into 4 categories based on their performance in each criterion: visionary leaders, innovators, emerging, and dynamic.
The visionary leaders receive high scores for most of the evaluation criteria. They have an established product portfolio and a very strong market presence.
Innovators have innovative portfolio of services and a strong potential to build robust business strategies for their business growth, to be at par with the Vanguards. Moreover, a strong and dedicated direct and indirect sales channel is one of the key factors influencing the brand position of the firm.
The dynamic differentiators are established vendors with very strong business strategies. However, they have a low product portfolio. They focus on a specific type of technology related to the product.
The emerging companies have niche product offerings and are starting to gain their position in the market. They do not have much strong business strategies as compared to other established vendors. They might be new entrants in the market and require some more time before getting significant traction in the market.
TOP VENDORS In Endpoint Security Solutions
- SYMANTEC CORPORATION0 Reviews
- KASPERSKY LAB0 Reviews
- SOPHOS LTD0 Reviews
Buyer has fair idea what to buy
Buyer has partial idea what to buy
2. Select Vendor’s best differentiated solution to your problem
Endpoint Security Solutions Quadrant
|Product Quality and Reliability|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offering|
- 1BUYERVENDOREXPERTS4.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 2BUYERVENDOREXPERTS4.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 3BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 4BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 5BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 6BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 7BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 8BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.2MNM ANALYSTS
- 9BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 10BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 11BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 12BUYERVENDOREXPERTSMNM ANALYSTS