ECM can be defined as a process of accurately defining, sourcing, integrating, storing, and effectively retrieving and reconciling massive amounts of enterprise documents and making the right document available at the right time.
The vendor evaluations are based on two broad categories — product offerings and business strategies. Each category carries various criteria, based on which the vendors are going to be evaluated. The evaluation criteria considered under product offerings include breadth of offering, delivery (based on industries that the vendors cater to, deployment models, and subscriptions), features/functionality, scalability, and support (based on pre- and post-sales support services). The evaluation criteria considered under business strategy include reach (on the basis of geographic presence), industry coverage (on the basis of end-users that the vendors cater to), roadmap, channel, viability, and inorganic growth (on the basis of partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions).
OpenText, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, and Hyland are the leading players in the ECM market, and are recognized as leaders. They have a strong portfolio of ECM solutions or platforms, and associated services These vendors are making their presence felt by offering software that is required by most organizations. These vendors have a robust business strategy to achieve continued growth in the market.
Laserfiche and Alfresco Software are recognized as innovators. They have a wide portfolio of ECM and potential to build strong business strategies for their business growth to be at par with the leaders. These vendors have been providing ECM offerings as per their customer demands. Innovators have been at the forefront in deploying their solutions for the niche and custom software requirements of the clients.
Xerox, M-Files, and Newgen Software are recognized as dynamic differentiators. They have a strong business strategy with an extensive channel network and reach. Over the years, the dynamic vendors have been consistently generating positive revenue growth in the ECM market with their product offerings. Moreover, their market position is enhanced by organic and inorganic strategies undertaken by them over the period.
Objective Corporation, Everteam, Unisys Corporation, BCS Software Inc, Intralinks Holidng Inc, Fabasoft, SAVO Group, Siav, Digitech Inc, R2 Sistemas, BlueprintECM Solutions, Inc, SER Group, SpringCM Corporation, Docstar (Epicor), Systemware, Inc. are recognized as emerging players in the ECM market. The emerging players are specialized in offering highly niche and tailor-made solutions and services to their clients. These companies enable enterprises to not only build and manage content-driven processes, but also support new ways of working to drive business results.
TOP VENDORS In Enterprise Content Management Software
- OPENTEXT0 Reviews
- IBM CORPORATION0 Reviews
- HYLAND SOFTWARE, INC0 Reviews
Buyer has fair idea what to buy
Buyer has partial idea what to buy
2. Select Vendor’s best differentiated solution to your problem
Enterprise Content Management Software Quadrant
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Support and Services|
- 1BUYERVENDOREXPERTS4.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 2BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 3BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 4BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 5BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 6BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 7BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 8BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 9BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 10BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 11BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 12BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 13BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 14BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 15BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 16BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 17BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 18BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 19BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 20BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 21BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 22BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 23BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 24BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 25BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.3MNM ANALYSTS