Enterprise key management is a system that empowers clients with professional key management solutions, which offer encryption keys across a variety of databases and operating systems. Enterprise key management solutions offer fast, reliable, secure, and easy-to-use hosting services for protection of users’ keys. Additionally, enterprise key management solutions enable clients to efficiently store, backup, protect, and organize encryption keys.
The MicroQuadrant highlights the top vendors in the enterprise key management market. The MicroQuadrant provides information about the major players, who offer enterprise key management solutions and services, and outlines the findings and analysis on how well each market vendor performs within our criteria. The vendor evaluations are based on 2 broad categories: product offerings and business strategies. Each category carries various criteria, based on which, the vendors are evaluated. The evaluation criteria considered under product offerings includes the breadth of offerings, delivery (based on industries that the vendors cater to, deployment models, and subscriptions), and support (based on pre and post-sales support services). The evaluation criteria considered under business strategies includes the reach (on the basis of geographic presence), industry coverage (on the basis of end-users that the vendors cater to), and inorganic growth (on the basis of partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions).
Amazon Web Services, Inc., Gemalto N.V, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, RSA Information Security LLC, Subsidiary of DELL EMC, Thales e-Security, Inc., and Venafi, Inc. are the leading players in the enterprise key management solutions and services segments and have been recognized as vanguards. They have a strong portfolio of enterprise key management solutions or platform and associated services. These vendors have marked their presence by offering solutions and services that are required by most organizations.
CipherCloud, VirtuCrypt, WinMagic, Egnyte, Inc., and Zettaset, Inc. have been recognized as innovators. They have a wide portfolio of enterprise key management solutions and services, and a strong potential to build strong business strategies for their business growth to be at par with the vanguards. These vendors have been providing enterprise key management offerings as per their customer’s demands. These innovators have been at the forefront in deploying their solutions for niche and custom requests made by their clients.
Box, Inc., CA Technologies, Google, Inc, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Quantum Corporation, and Townsend Security have been categorized under the dynamic players. They have strong business strategies with extensive channel network and reach. Over the years, these dynamic players have been consistently generating a positive revenue growth in the enterprise key management market with their given set of product offerings. Their market positions have been enhanced by organic and inorganic strategies over the period.
Dyadic Security, Hytrust Inc., Datalocker Inc., Eruces, Inc., Linoma Software, and Pkware, Inc. have been recognized as emerging players in the enterprise key management market. The emerging players are specialized in offering highly niche and tailor-made solutions and services to their clients.
TOP VENDORS In Enterprise Key Management Software
- THALES GROUP0 Reviews
- HPE0 Reviews
- IBM CORPORATION0 Reviews
Buyer has fair idea what to buy
Buyer has partial idea what to buy
2. Select Vendor’s best differentiated solution to your problem
Enterprise Key Management Software Quadrant
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Support and Services|
- 1BUYERVENDOREXPERTS4.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 2BUYERVENDOREXPERTS4.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 3BUYERVENDOREXPERTS4.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 4BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 5BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 6BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 7BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.2MNM ANALYSTS
- 8BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 9BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 10BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 11BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 12BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 13BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 14BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 15BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 16BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 17BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.2MNM ANALYSTS
- 18BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 19BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 20BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 21BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 22BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 23BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 24BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 25BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.2MNM ANALYSTS