Enterprise video empowers enterprises to manage, broadcast, and collaborate video content across internal and external stakeholders for communication, training & development, knowledge sharing, employee & client engagement, and marketing purposes. It not only reduces training and travel cost costs through face-to-face meetings, but also increases the efficiency of corporate communications with the help of high-quality video conferencing and content sharing. With the growing need for real-time collaboration and the emergence of the virtual workplace, enterprises are looking for effective ways to encourage their employees to communicate cost-effectively and collaborate across different time zones and geographic boundaries.
The vendor competitive leadership mapping provides information about the major vendors of enterprise video solutions and outlines the findings and analysis on how well each market vendor performs within various criteria. The vendor evaluations are based on two broad categories — Product Offering and Business Strategy. Each category carries various criteria, based on which the vendors are evaluated. The evaluation criteria considered under product offering includes breadth of offering, delivery (based on industries that the vendors cater to, deployment models, and subscriptions), and support (based on preand post-sales support services). The evaluation criteria considered under business strategy includes reach (based on geographic presence), industry coverage (based on end users that the vendors cater to), and inorganic growth (based on partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions).
Brightcove Inc., Vidyo Inc., Polycom, Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, and Kaltura Inc. are some of the leading players in the enterprise video market and are recognized as visionary leaders. They have a strong portfolio of enterprise video solutions and associated services. These vendors have been marking their presence in the enterprise video market by offering highly customized and easily deployable software. They also adopt robust business strategies to achieve continued growth in the market.
VBrick Systems, Inc., MediaPlatform, Inc., Haivision, Inc., Panopto, Sonic Foundry, Inc., Vidizmo LLC, Amazon Chime, and Ooyala are recognized as innovators in the enterprise video market. They have an innovative portfolio of enterprise video services and a strong growth potential to come on par with the visionary leaders. These vendors have been consistently providing their customers with innovative enterprise video offerings for meeting their customized demand. The innovators have been at the forefront in the deployment of solutions for niche and custom requests requiring the processing of high-performance workloads.
Qumu Corporation, Kollective Technology, Inc., RingCentral Inc., Genus Technologies LLC, Blue Jeans Network, Inc., and Fuze, Inc. are recognized as dynamic differentiators in the enterprise video market. They have an innovative portfolio of solutions and services and an extensive network of channel partners and resellers to increase the deployment of their services across a multitude of vertical markets. Over the years, the dynamic differentiators have been consistently generating a positive revenue growth in the enterprise video market, with their market position being fueled by their organic and inorganic ventures.
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Avaya, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., and Mitel Networks are recognized as emerging companies in the enterprise video market. These emerging companies specialize in offering niche and tailor-made solutions and services to their clients. Most of the emerging companies have been undertaking multiple acquisitions and increasing their sales capabilities across regions to provide integrated services to a wide range of customers.
TOP VENDORS In Enterprise Video Solutions
- KALTURA INC0 Reviews
- IBM CORPORATION0 Reviews
- MICROSOFT CORPORATION0 Reviews
Buyer has fair idea what to buy
Buyer has partial idea what to buy
2. Select Vendor’s best differentiated solution to your problem
Enterprise Video Solutions Quadrant
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Focus on Product Innovation|
|Product Differentiation and Impact on Customer Value|
- 1BUYERVENDOREXPERTS4.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 2BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 3BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 4BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 5BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 6BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 7BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 8BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 9BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 10BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 11BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.2MNM ANALYSTS
- 12BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 13BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 14BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 15BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 16BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 17BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 18BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 19BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 20BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 21BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 22BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 23BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 24BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 25BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 26BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.2MNM ANALYSTS
- 27BUYERVENDOREXPERTSMNM ANALYSTS