Coherent Facility Management is a modern and comprehensive software solution for Facility Maintenance and Management. You can improve the productivity of your business by making the most effective use of this platform for your crucial strategic decisions. Coherent Facility Management helps you minimize your asset lifecycle expenses systematically. It enables you to schedule the maintenance of facilities and avoid emergencies.
Coherent Pricing mainly relies on the customization made as per your particular business needs. Coherent can be deployed on Window-based devices, Cloud, SaaS, and Web-based platforms. The software solution is tailor-made to your applications and existing systems. You can avail of enormous technical benefits at a reasonable Coherent Pricing.
You can schedule a Free Demo for a limited period and a limited number of systems through the official company website. You can try managing your facility maintenance schedules, bookings, and carry out other tasks to know its usage to resolve your issues.
Coherent Facility Management Features
Incredible features of this new software solution:
Effective Work Order Management:
- The companies can execute the work orders assigning tasks, tagging machinery, and much more using Coherent.
- You can manage purchases, schedule technician visits, and much more, bearing reasonable Coherent Pricing.
Event scheduling made easy:
- You can easily schedule preventive and predictive maintenance of your assets, machinery, and equipment using Coherent.
- It allows you to upload the required maintenance instructions and diagrams for the technicians.
Integrated Help Desk:
- You can compare rooms, reserve conference halls, organize web-based room requests, and manage periodical calendars using Coherent.
- You can also manage audio-visual equipment, catering services, decor services, and so on for events.
- The engineers and managers can schedule maintenance of assets and equipment, assigning the tasks to technicians using Coherent.
- The managers can also resolve issues related to room scheduling and other technical problems in a property.