GTM solutions and services streamline the entire global trade lifecycle to optimize the process of trade finance, compliance, supply chain visibility, and import/export documentation and licensing. GTM has evolved as an automated solution that facilitates organizations to manage cross-border trades.Furthermore, the solution provides a platform to track and monitor shipments, and also enables information exchange with vendors and other supply chain partners. Moreover, the solution mitigates or reduces the risks related to rules and regulations on the international trade, laid by authorities of different countries.
The DIVE chart highlights the top vendors in the GTM market. The vendor DIVE provides information about the major players, who offer GTM solutions and services, and outlines the findings and analysis on how well each market vendor performs within our criteria. The vendor evaluations are based on 2 broad categories - product offerings and business strategies. Each category carries various criteria, based on which, the vendors were evaluated. The evaluation criteria considered under product offerings includes breadth of offerings, delivery (based on industries that the vendors cater to, deployment models, and subscriptions), and support (based on pre- and post-sales support services). The evaluation criteria considered under business strategies includes the reach (on the basis of geographic presence), industry coverage (on the basis of end-users that the vendors cater to), and inorganic growth (on the basis of partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions).
Amber Road, Aptean, Integration Point, Livingston International, MIC Custom Solutions, MIQ Logistics, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, and Thomson Reuters are the leading players in the GTM solutions and services segments and have been recognized as visionary leaders. They have a strong portfolio of GTM solutions or platform and associated services. These vendors have marked their presence by offering solutions and services that are required by most organizations. They also have robust business strategies to achieve continued growth in the GTM market.
BPE Global, EnVista, GT Nexus (an Infor Company), Trident Global Pty Ltd., and Farrow have been recognized as innovators. They have a wide portfolio of GTM solutions and services, and a strong potential to build strong business strategies for their business growth to be at par with the vanguards. These vendors have been providing GTM offerings as per their customer’s demands. These innovators have been at the forefront in deploying their solutions for niche and custom requests made by their clients.
The Descartes Systems Group, Inc., Precision Software, QuestaWeb, and WiseTech Global have been categorized under the dynamic players. They have strong business strategies with extensive channel network and reach. Over the years, these dynamic players have been consistently generating a positive revenue growth in the GTM market with their given set of product offerings. Their market positions have been enhanced by organic and inorganic strategies over the period.
Effivity, OCR Global Trade, Pure Dot, eCustoms, Inc., MercuryGate International, Inc., BluJay Solutions, and Softlink have been recognized as emerging players in the GTM market. The emerging players are specialized in offering highly niche and tailor-made solutions and services to their clients.
TOP VENDORS In Global Trade Management Software
- Amber Road, Inc.0 Reviews
- ORACLE CORPORATION0 Reviews
- INTEGRATION POINT0 Reviews
Buyer has fair idea what to buy
Buyer has partial idea what to buy
2. Select Vendor’s best differentiated solution to your problem
Global Trade Management Software Quadrant
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Support and Services|
- 1BUYERVENDOREXPERTS4.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 2BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 3BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 4BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 5BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 6BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 7BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 8BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.2MNM ANALYSTS
- 9BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.2MNM ANALYSTS
- 10BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 11BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 12BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 13BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 14BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 15BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 16BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 17BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 18BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 19BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 20BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 21BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 22BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 23BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 24BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 25BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.3MNM ANALYSTS