DCACLab PCB design software is an online circuit design solution platform that offers attractive graphics and circuit simulation aimed at interactive teaching solutions and effective design solutions. It has real looking components and real-life circuit simulation that provide hands-on experience to users without the hassle of building a real circuit. With online lessons and regular DCACLab updates, the platform is accessible and up-to-date.
→Simplified Circuit Design
- Use real looking components and handy circuit simulation to make and test circuits easily.
- Understand designs better using the current flow and electron flow mode to learn, assess, and rectify designs.
- Access the software online from any location to cater to a diversified set of needs.
- Utilize the free version of DCACLab to teach, learn, and design for any interest group from students to hobbyists.
- Simplify the design process by using the online simulation to implement circuits that would take hours in real life.
- Trigger interest in students and enable the use of experimentation and diversification.
→ Online resources
- Access the online blog to get in touch with other circuit enthusiasts to increase learning and knowledge.
- Learn using free online tutorials to build real-life like circuits to test and implement ideas and designs.
DCACLab pricing has three slabs ranging from 120 USD a year to 799 USD a year. The DCACLab pricing slabs differ according to payment frequency i.e. yearly or monthly. DCACLab pricing is as follows:
- Academic- 14 USD/ month or 120 USD/ year
- Hobbyist- 28 USD/ month or 160 USD/ year
- Classroom- 199 USD/ month or 799 USD/year
DCACLab PCB design software offers a free demo version with limited features. The demo version can be accessed through an online interface on DCACLab’s website. It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee with its memberships which can be canceled at any time.