• Statistical Modelling: Scorecard and regression (linear, logistic, constrained logistic, PLS)
• Visual Analytics Design: Automated design canvas in an interactive workflow
• Support for Languages: Imports and exports common languages
USP : Angoss uses data and predictive modeling to present insights that help users make better decisions faster. It uses advanced statistical algorithms for the prediction of outcomes. These outcomes are generated across all stages of model cycles. It helps improving predictive analytics for organizations looking to monetize their data.
|Product Quality and Reliability|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offering|
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Data Preparation (Data ...Data DuplicationAngoss software has a lot of dataset duplication with an increase in nodes attached. Show More
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Data BlendingData Manipulation OptionsThe software needs more data manipulation capabilities, for example a filter button instead of using a strategy tree or a partition. Show More
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Data Preparation (Data ...Unable to run nodes automaticallyAngoss KnowledgeSTUDIO unable to run all nodes automatically
- Product Maturity / Data Management / Real Time DashboardingLimited versionsANGOSS Knowledge Studio interface have very limited versions. The functionality remain the same once. Show More
ANGOSS KNOWLEDGE STUDIO (Division of Datawatch) Presence in Predictive Analytics Software
“Good platform for business users"
“Help me to understand customer data"
“Good software, average interface"
“Enabling Us to Become Powerusers"
“Useful for Initial Analysis"
The software has some good features like decision and strategy trees along with useful exploratory tabs as well. However, it is difficult to save data from decision trees. The only way to save data currently is to right-click and save it. This makes it of limited use if data or trees can’t be saved within knowledge seeker.