Cisco Umbrella is known as a cloud-native platform. It delivers secure, reliable, and fast internet experience to more than 100 million users across the globe. Cisco Umbrella uniforms secure web gateway, firewall, DNS-layer security, threat intelligence security, and Cloud access security broker solutions to one single platform and help all different sizes of businesses to secure their network.
Cisco Umbrella Features
- Flexible, fast and effective cloud security
- Multiple security functions into one solution and keeping the data safe and secure
- Protection to devices in minutes from any distributed location
- Blocks request to malware, phishing, ransomware, and botnet before establishing a connection
- Helps to block and log traffic and has protocol rules for consistent enforcement.
- Improves incident response
- Consoles on-demand enrichment API (Application Program Interface)
- Integrates security orchestration tools for better management
- Manages to uncover and block spectrum of malicious domain that can be attacked
- Delivers statistical data for machine learning models
Cisco Umbrella Pricing
Cisco Umbrella provides different product packages to various industries including telecommunications and education. The pricing model is:
- As a user, one is expected to pay an approximate amount of 2.20 USD per month.
- However, since the objective of each product package often gets customized, it often results in a difference in Cisco Umbrella Pricing paid by the user.
Cisco Umbrella Demo
Cisco Umbrella provides a free demo trial. They offer a 14-days free trial for each customer. There are no subscription charges or phone calls required for applying to the free trial. The demo trial is the short insight given by the Cisco Umbrella for its various services.