Sprout Social is a trusted optimization platform and all-in-one management for agencies and brands. Its collaboration with 20,000+ brands and organizations of all scales to ensure connectivity and audience reach. Keep track of the top influencers by a quick rundown, which includes their photos, number, and tagline.
Sprout Social Pricing
Sprout Social Pricing has been divided into three categories, each having a free trial. The Sprout Social Pricing ranges from $99 user/month to $249 user/month, which is accessible for both small and big firms. The pricing is as follows:
- STANDARD- $99 user/month, which enables one to have five social profiles, review management, social content calendar, and more.
- PROFESSIONAL- $149 user/month, which enables one to have ten social profiles plus all the features in the standard pack. In addition to that, one gets competitive reports for social media, message tagging, and many more.
- ADVANCED- $249 user/month, which enables one to have ten social profiles plus all the features in the professional pack. Moreover, it has spike alerts of increased message activity, automated chatbot tools, and many more.
Sprout Social Demo
The functioning of the software is well explained with videos on the website, and its user-friendly environment had detailed information. Each paid category of the software has free demos, which on request will be provided to the user. If additional guidance is needed, one can prefer to YouTube.
- Make strategic decisions regarding the business and maintains a rich dashboard and social data.
- Smooth social monitoring to improve responsiveness to put in a perspective.
- The application of custom tags and filters to easily mark messages will help one to work seamlessly.
- Turn a social message into a task.
- Categorize the importance of a message to manage the inbox.
- Expose the actionable insights and trends from social media to form a strong marketing strategy.
- Schedule, plan, and organize content in a cross-networking interface.
Social Media Marketers and Managers
- Give time to audiences' needs instead of spending time on manual work.
- Deliver confidence to a business decision by following social media.