Following key EHR features are offered by Sunrise-
- Sunrise Clinical Performance Manager- Sunrise Clinical Performance Manager is a Business Intelligence (BI) solution that empowers healthcare organizations to mine clinical data and transform it into actionable information.
- Sunrise Mobile- Sunrise Mobile is a clinical application that links to the Allscripts EMR, providing workflows, patient data and the ability to perform actions all from a mobile device. The Sunrise Mobile app can be used on iOS, Android or Windows devices and uses the same user ID (via the Trust AD) to grant user access.
- Sunrise Patient Flow- Sunrise has the ability to help organizations manage their operational efficiency, identifying and mitigating patient flow problems before they happen—days, weeks or even months in advance. It also stabilizes nurse-to-patient staff levels and helps organizations adjust as demand and mix change.
- Integration- The software has unique integrated medication management capabilities. It enables to share patient’s real-time information regarding medication and wellbeing to physicians and pharmacists. Similarly, it enables radiologists and physicians to cooperate in a paperless environment, streamlining decision making and reducing treatment time.
- E-Prescribing: The software enables e-prescription to a physician that makes the entire prescription process faster and easier for not only the physician but the patient as well. Moreover, pharmacies can trace medication history and be alerted for any drug-to-drug or drug-to-allergy interactions that may occur based on the patient’s current medication and/or diagnosis.
Sunrise pricing is subscription-based model and it depends on practice size and features the user wants to choose.
Sunrise pricing & plans
Sunrise pricing details are offered by the software provider or traced from publicly accessible pricing content. Sunrise pricing suits, by and large, all types of practices.