Epic provides the following features:
- Enrollment and Eligibility: It offers to enroll for member demographics, coverages, and benefits information.
- Customer Relationship Management: Provides outstanding service and manages correspondence with members, vendors, and employers in one integrated database.
- Portals for Providers & Member Services: Provide a full picture of health and membership information for the members and a secure web portal for providers to interact with and view managed care information.
- Utilization Management: Enables to take advantage of medical necessity criteria and network-based provider recommendations at the point of service so that providers and staff can make financially responsible decisions about members' care.
- Care Management: The software allows case managers to attain the best thinkable outcomes with tools to proactively recognize high-risk patients, close care gaps, manage care delivery and ensure upcoming services are covered.
Epic pricing is a subscription-based model and it depends on practice size and features
Epic pricing starts at $1,200.00 for their self-hosted solutions, based on our research. Epic pricing for large clinics and hospitals, the cost is around $500,000.00.
Epic pricing insights provided here are based on user reviews and are intended to give you an indication of value.