Following key features are offered-
- Robust, Specialized Standard Content- Meditech provides in-depth standard content--such as screening tools for providers in the Emergency Department, acute, and ambulatory environments; documentation templates for easy, efficient collection of clinical patient information; and integrated care plans for mental health issues
- Actionable, Real-Time Monitoring- Surveillance status boards enable us to see relevant information and track patients’ mental health risk factors--such as stress, chronic medical conditions, depression, or trauma. Surveillance capabilities permit to closely monitor patients on restraint protocols as well as those at risk for suicide/violence, make well-informed care decisions, and take prompt action through ordering protocols.
- Streamlined Care Coordination- Provides smooth transitions to the next level of care and better care team collaboration with Meditech's universal discharge routine - with a single location for medication reconciliation, discharge instructions, and referrals. Meditech's Case Management call-back and documentation features also safeguard against gaps in care and ensure that patients can understand instructions, medications, and next steps in the care process.
- Integrated Revenue Cycle- Easily capture and update patient demographics, family contact data, insurance coverage, referral information, and diagnostic codes at the front-end. Its administrative tools streamline scheduling for both inpatients and outpatients, and efficiently manage their medical records-including the release of information and deficiencies.
Meditech Expanse Pricing
Meditech Expanse pricing is based a subscription model and it depends on practice size and features the user wants to choose.
Meditech Expanse pricing & plans: Being a subscription/Software-As-A-Service based software, Meditech Expanse pricing involves implementation fee, and an ongoing subscription fee. Additionally, Meditech Expanse pricing includes cost of data migration:
- 1,000 records: $500
- 10,000 records: $2,500
- 100,000 records: $10,000
- 1,000,000+ records: $25,000