Medicin is a cutting-edge pharmacy management software that makes patient tracking, filling prescriptions and managing stock inventories easy. It lets users make automatic purchases, send and receive invoices through SMS and email and automatically make PTR calculations. There are home delivery and cheque printing modules included in the management system and expiry notifications are sent to users during sales.
Besides this, it provides multi-user access, advanced data security and streamlines workflows that make managing various tasks at pharmacies a breeze.
As with most vendors of pharmaceutical management systems, Medicin pricing has not been published on the official website as an industry practice. Users must get in touch with the vendor of this software to learn more about Medicin pricing and its various plans.
A demo video of how the product works and its various features is available on the website. Easy to follow YouTube tutorials and blogs have also been created by the vendor to educate users on how to use this product. These can be viewed for free on the official website.
- Create, find and track patient records at one destination
- Managing bills, handling POS transactions and sending reminders on invoices made easy
- No manual filling of databases needed, embedded with automatic refill feature
- Accepts barcodes and labels, processes forms and e-prescriptions faster
->Alerts and Notifications
- Get alerts and notifications about users also automatically makes sales and purchases through email
- Follows GST-based CN Management and provides customer loyalty cards for discounts
- Extremely user-friendly GUI, live training, guides, and webinars included with the software
- 24/7 online support available for handling queries
- Works on both Android and iOS
- Built-in remote access and tally export
- Touch-screen enabled and compatible with Medicin TV
- Multi-user access with added password protection
- Generates taxation and MIS reports, supports batch verification, cash management, and more