NRx Pharmacy management system is designed to meet the growing requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. From taking care of mobile refills, easy inventory management, streamlined workflows, and improved prescription filing, NRx is a complete suite of products that boosts profit margins and handles eCare plans.
QS/1 is the pioneer behind NRx and is a premier pharmacy partner offering integrated technology solutions like NRx in the patient healthcare industry.
NRx pricing is not listed on the official website. To learn more about NRx pricing plans, users have to directly get in touch with QS/1 and enquire about the product. You always place a query the support team will get in touch in no-time.
NRx has a demo video under the official product page which users can view. A product guide is also available on the website that outlines how it works, its features and more.
->Simplify Rx Workflow
- Search, open, view and get quick access to doctor and patient records additionally view drug pricing, images and scanned written prescriptions from doctors
- Workflow options let you assign specific tasks to staff members and also fill new prescriptions directly from patient records
- Place electronic orders to wholesalers and receive pricing updates, SKUs, and costs for acquisitions
- Identify trends and get forecasting reports, 'Pharmacy at a Glance' feature gives you a real-time snapshot of what's going on within an Rx
- Track existing orders, make new ones and enjoy seamless inventory management while also tracking any edits made by employees and protect your data
- Optimize therapeutic solutions for patients and handle immunization reporting automatically
- Process claims fast and verifies third-party and Medicaid eligibility while handling rejections you get error alerts before claims are filed
- Make group bills and bill them at any time of the month