Redbook pharmacy management system boosts business productivity by offering users cutting-edge pharmacy management solutions. From monitoring Rx workflows, managing stocks and inventories, creating invoices and logging patient records, it's a complete pharmacy management system solution for healthcare professionals.
It is also completely cloud-based which means users can manage and edit data on the go. Additionally, it provides real-time updates on records and has offline editing modes too (plus it's Cloud-based which is a big bonus).
- Changes the way staff members are assigned tasks and reporting is handled in pharmacies
- Completely cloud-based and comes with built-in inventory management systems, automatically updates inventories when the system is online
->Intelligent Business Software
- Works for retail stores, pharmaceutical distribution businesses and various enterprises also scales up with businesses and is enabled with smart GST return filing features
- Rapid export options for reports and tax returns available for Microsoft Excel with an exclusive customer engagement model that helps businesses boost revenues by up to 30%
->Easy To Use UI
- Well-designed layouts and extremely easy-to-use user interface
- Smart offline compatibility options also included along with automatic data backup for added security
- Responsive customer care support team and built-in chat makes assistance readily available for technical queries and problems
- Get alerts and reminders promptly about order schedules, sales, and new purchases
Redbook pricing plans begin at $3.69. There is no free version or free trial available for the software. The users will have to buy into any of the Redbook pricing plans in order to try out the pharmacy management software package. For information regarding different pricing plans, one needs to contact the Redbook support team.
Redbook pharmacy management system does not have any demo video on their website. However, there are vector illustrations and graphics posted on their product page which showcase the different features and benefits of the software. Users can request a demo before buying into any of their plans by filling up the contact form on the vendor website.