ArcGIS Online is essentially software-as-a-service (SaaS) mainly incorporating mapping and analysis along to accessorize location intelligence for everyone. Through its unique capabilities like smart, data-driven styles and intuitive analysis tools along with flexible licensing offers, ArcGIS Online applies location-based analytics to business practices to deliver detailed and top-notch location intelligence. Being the heart of Esri Geospatial Cloud, it enables us to connect data, locations, and people using interactive maps and further to collaborate and share insights via maps, apps, dashboards and reports with the world or specific groups.
ArcGIS Online Features
Interactive Map Building
- Facilitate users to create immersive experiences with enhanced details and various perspectives, and improves interaction significantly
- Provides access to gain additional details to see region-specific information in text, tables, and images and search for world's locations and our own custom locations
Sharing and Collaboration
Analysis of Data for Intricate Points
- Provides a facility of sharing maps in a variety of ready-to-use apps along with controlling access and real-time view of everything on whatever platform it is made to access.
- Work on mapping and analysis projects with colleagues along with the support of specialized apps to work in the field, office, or community seamlessly
Super Efficient and Seamless Working with Data
- Make predictions and determine next steps using collaborative predictions, to reveal and recognize relationships and outliers in the data
- Incorporate identification of location based on requirements, similarity with other locations with optimum calculation to maximize profit and minimize customer travel
- Allows data fetching from many sources, including spreadsheets, geospatial files, images, and services which are hosted and maintained properly.
- Involves efficient use of location data with World Geocoding Service to put our tabular data on a map, and improves exactness of data
ArcGIS Online Pricing
The online subscription to ArcGIS Online can be availed based on user type. ArcGIS Online Pricing schemes provide reasonable discounts to certain users. The broad sections for ArcGIS Online Pricing with sub-division for user-type are:
- Creator: Creators can administer. Requires at least one administrator for every subscription to get started up as well as manage members and content.
- Allows access to various user types and flexibility of addition of a variety of task-specific user types at any time (say, viewers, editors, field workers and GIS professionals).
Along with all in-built facilities, 100 service credits for data storage, premium data access, and geocoding and analysis are provided in individual user access.
- ArcGIS for Personal Use: Targeted for graduates and GIS professionals with GIS software, data, and training. Comes with a price of $100/year.
- ArcGIS for Student Use: Great for students in all areas of study with GIS software, data, and training for students. Also comes with a price of $100/year.