Mapbox GIS, a location data platform for various web and mobile applications. It comes with building blocks that support the addition of location features like maps, navigation, and search into different experiences that the users can create. Mapbox generates user-friendly location data, SDKs, and APIs to entertain hassle-free building, designing, developing of application.
- Track assets and overcome challenges like operational visibility, compliance and reporting, and customer experience.
- Helps in storing, ingesting, and retrieving live location data.
- Enables users to analyze, discover, and prep data of any scale through Alteryx.
- Provides accessibility to highly accurate location data with a global scale and coverage.
- Enables users to construct light-weight real-time data-join with a performant approach.
- Creates customizable solutions for smart and effective movement through cars, bikes, or even pedestrians.
- Enables the users to build an extensive range of products through the robust navigation of APIs and SDKs.
- Integrates location building blocks and flexible mapping into the data visualization.
- Facilitates the making of informed decisions with data through customizable building blocks.
Mapbox GIS PRICING
Mapbox GIS Pricing is based on sessions and users. Here are the price segments of which can also be found on the website, including discounts and free tiers of MAPBOX GIS Pricing:
- Maps SDKs for Mobile: (monthly active users and the cost per 1,000)
Up to 25,000 users- Free
25,001 to 125,000 users- $4
125,001 to 250,000 users- $3.20
250,001 to 1,250,000 users- $2.40
- Map Loads for Web: (monthly loads and cost per 1,000)
Up to 50,000 users- Free
50,001 to 100,000 users- $5
100,001 to 200,000 users- $4
200,001 to 1,000,000 users- $3
MAPBOX provides a detailed guide on each of its features to its users on the official website. The users can read through the guidelines to form a general idea about the various functionalities. Additionally, the site features many useful links too.