Philips Lifeline Medical Alert System is one of the leading medical alert system providers in the industry. The company started as Lifeline Systems and was established by Dr. Andrew Dibner, a gerontologist who developed the first medical alert system and started selling them in the late 1970s. Later, Lifeline was acquired by Philips, which then became a global healthcare company.
Philips Lifeline Pricing
Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Philips Lifeline Pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Below are few Philips Lifeline pricing plans available-
- HomeSafe Standard - $29.95/ month (includes AutoAlert fall detection technology)
- HomeSafe with AutoAlert - $44.95/month
- GoSafe - $54.95/month
Total cost may change depending on any additional services you may need.
Philips Lifeline Demo
The user can access to Free Product Tour to know more about the product. To have a demo for Philips Lifeline, the user can visit the page of the product demo on the company website.
- AutoAlert fall detection – The system provides AutoAlert feature that is designed to detect falls precisely and connect seniors to help in an instant, even if you can’t push the button.
- 2-way voice communication - GoSafe 2 system by Philips enables you to speak directly with a trained Response Associate through the pendant. 2-way voice communication is very crucial feature of the medical alert system.
- 5 locating technologies – It provides five location technologies, so no matter where you are, we can get you the help you want.
- Waterproof help button – Wearing waterproof pendant in the bath or in the shower, prevents seniors to fall which are most common in wet places.
- Rechargeable battery – The system offers rechargeable battery that lasts up to 2-3 days on a single charge and can even charge while you’re wearing it.
- All-in-one system – It is an all-in-one system that provides quick access to help whenever and wherever you need it.