Maya 3D Rendering Software is a 3D computer Graphic Application which is used in the development of video games, 3D applications, animated films, TV series, and any visual effects. This software has the potential to create heavy models that help us in giving Ultra 3D effects that creates a realistic view at the user end. Maya pricing is one of its unique features and cost-effective.
Detailed Maya pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized Maya pricing based on your needs. For the best Maya pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Autodesk Maya has 2 versions-
Maya is available as a monthly subscription for Rs.87, 423/year
Maya LT is available for Rs.11, 308/year.
Maya 3D Rendering Software provides 30 day free trials for commercial purposes with the software or on the website in the form of videos to acquaint the users with all its functionalities.
- Gives new nodes (curve, signal, world, placer, and more), as well as updates to existing nodes.
- Improved vector graphics workflow
- Motion Graphics toolset creates complex procedural effects and animations with instanced objects.
Dynamics and effects
- Visual programming environment using dynamic solvers
- Deep adaptive liquid simulation: Simulate high-level details just where needed with the new adaptive solver for Bifrost liquids.
- Revamped sculpting toolset: Sculpt and shape models more artistically and intuitively.
- Integrated with the UV Editor interface has been overhauled and includes a new UV Toolkit
- Pipeline flexibility: Create, customize, and integrate Maya into complex production pipelines more easily.
- Scripting and API: Create Maya scripts and write plug-ins in Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python scripting language.
- Manage large datasets and heavy scenes with specialized tools and workflows.
- Scene Assembly tools for smarter data