Modo 3D Rendering Software is the new rendition of 3D modelling software, usable for PCs, laptops, and supporting windows. This latest version delivers cutting edge model-bashing tools along with VR viewport which is embedded within UI, with a touch of animation expertise. Developed by Foundry, Modo 3D Rendering Software has established popular levels of VFX, dependable pre-visuals, and also tools for curving assets. The promising features and exclusivity meshing operative tools are one of the reasons behind its performance tags.
Detailed Modo pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized Modo pricing based on your needs. For the best Modo pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Below are few Modo pricing plans-
- General Subscription- It costs $600/year.
- Student License- $156
- Institutional License- $188
The developers have introduced a 30-day trial at absolutely free of cost for Modo. It can be downloaded and users will get comprehensive training materials.
Modelling in 3D
- The integrated workplace holds Up key, L key, deformers, sculpting features for handling any areas of mesh.
- The geometric constraints, MeshFushion, and topology pen provide multiple ways for sculpting meshes.
Texturing & Shading
- Operative mat caps, Variation texture layers, nozzle, and varieties of options allowing the users for adding different values into meshes.
- Additionally, Shader Tree and presets keep up quality shading.
Animation & Rigging
- Integrated setup features along with a collaborative animation system allow the non-linear styles also.
- The node-based workflow rigging, operational intersection, mapping weights provide quality mesh riggings.
- Integrating with native rendering, Modo generates outstanding results.
- Rendering toolsets like passes and pass groups help users for switching in between multidimensional iterations.
- Delivering authentic WYSIWYG development, Mood 3D rendering comes with in-view port and compatible PBR materials.
- Operates with supporting industry-standard file formatting compatible with Python and micro-scripting.