Penguin 3D Rendering Software is non-photorealistic 3D rendering software that helps artists give life to the designs they create. The software brings water coloring, freehand sketching, and cartoon-like rendering and technical illustration to their designs in AutoCAD and Rhino. The software is very easy to use software with a lot of customization options that enables the designers to create skillful designs and styled images with an artistic look for an enhanced graphic and a greater visual appeal.
Detailed Penguin pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Penguin pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Penguin 3D Rendering Software provides a tutorial covering topics like rendering with standard penguin shader, high antialias, background color, cast shadows, ambient light, custom resolution, and how to save a file. Users can refer to the company website for a demo.
- Compatible will 4,5 and 6 versions of Rhino and AutoCAD 2004 to 2008 including both architecture and mechanical versions.
- No special hardware is required other than the existing ones used for AutoCAD and Rhino
- Improved user interface with no extra commands are necessary.
- Integrated completely with Rhino and can use the software like any other Rhino version.
- Supports any kind of Rhino dimension including 2D objects and curves.
- Possible to define specific settings for those objects just like any other object.
- Integrated Shaders inside the software lets you select combined or individual shaders.
- Possibility of more shares to be added in the future due to its scalable architecture