Occipital 3D Rendering Software is the world’s first manufacturer of 3D structure sensors for mobile devices. It is simply clipped onto the compatible iPad to transform it into a complete mobile 3D scanner. Occipital 3D Rendering Software offers high quality and full color 3D scans to the users in seconds.
Occipital Pricing plans are mentioned below-
- Occipital Pricing Structure Sensor- $379 - $499
- Occipital Pricing PX-80 - $30,000- $40,000
- Occipital Pricing Bridge - $399
- Occipital Pricing Canvas - $499 for Structure Sensor and for total set-up $899 with Scan to CAD starting from $15 per scan.
Occipital 3D Rendering Software provides a demo on the website in the form of video clippings to make the users familiar with all its functionalities.
- Provide mixed reality capabilities to mobiles
- Deliver world-class UX with accurate, ultra-low-latency tracking
- Map entire rooms in seconds
- Preserve system resources
- Unlock 3D capabilities
- Provides robot vision
- Fuse depth, color and IMU data
- Enables augmented reality
- Improve home using scale accurate 3D model
- Perfect and refine models with editing tools
- Share simply to multiple services
- Capture large areas with lightning speed
- Enables large scale SLAM
- Works with Structure SDK
- Support multiple export formats like OBJ, VRML, PLY, STL
- Build own app