ZBrush 3D Rendering Software is a digital sculpting and painting program that offers an arsenal of features and most advanced tools for digital artists aiming to give a natural user experience while inspiring them to use their imagination simultaneously. ZBrush 3D Rendering Software offers a range of tools and features to users for them to have a once in a lifetime experience of sketching a 2D or 3D concept.
Detailed ZBrush pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized ZBrush pricing based on your needs. For the best ZBrush pricing plans, contact the vendor.
ZBrush pricing starts at $895 for a single.
ZBrush 3D Rendering Software provides a demo for all its versions on its website in the form of documentation, free classroom training, 3rd party training, and user and reference guides to acquaint the users with all its functionalities.
- Sculpt an object in fine detail with customizable 3D brushes
- Build libraries of shape
- Split a single model into many different components
- Isolate parts of a model to deform, position and scale
- Paint on a model’s surface without a texture map
- Edit images and project them to the surface of model
- Alter, layer and position imported images
- Create efficient UVs for model with a single click
- Integrate models within a 360 degree environment
- Change the reaction of lightning with the surface
- Store and switch between states of models for fast, essy control
- Displace surface in any direction
- Change lightning controls
- Add and duplicate 3D model while working in 2.5D
- Reduce poly count of model while maintaining high resolution detail
- Restore current projects to its originally loaded state